So How did you come up with your Screen Name for your SLS Profile : Swingers Discussion 1574511051
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting StartedSo How did you come up with your Screen Name for your SLS Profile
TOPIC: So How did you come up with your Screen Name for your SLS Profile
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Start   51 to 60 of 117   End
User Details are only visible to members.
we found ours by searching mythical gods and godesses.... mine is the godess of water and hubbys is the god of fire ......... just look around......try googling the origins of your real names..... try ancient names or mythical creatures........... when you see the right ones youll know it Bel and Dan

Carmichael CA
Username hidden
(130 posts)
I was rather stumped when it came time to make the profile. Just couldn't think of anything that seemed like it would be inviting and appropriate and that I would like for a long term.

I've always been a little weird, a little off-the-wall, and have been told on more than a few occasions that I was nuts (by a person who was laughing when they said it). So I thought it would work - it's unique, and it stands out - just like I like to. :) hehe

And like I said in my profile, it's good to be a little nuts, gives a different perspective and allows one to find some of the more entertaining situations in life.

Aston PA
Username hidden
(368 posts)
Yes, welcome WhyBeNormal, from Bangor...

Bangor? ...well golly, I'd love to!!! ;^D

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(6923 posts)
Hi everyone,

Well everything I do seems to be what society would consider outside the norm, i.e Skipping in the mall, Puddle jumping on a rainy day, swinging, and such. Also because I do not see things like society does, and I always tell people why be normal, be yourself. Sooo When ever me and the wife join any online services we use Whybenormal. simple but gets the message across.

Joe and Dee a.k.a. WhyBeNormal

Lehighton PA
Username hidden
(1 post)
Hokey smoke, Natashanboris... welcome to the forums!

You have a nice profile! Too bad you're 466 miles away from us... CURSES, FOILED AGAIN!!!

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(6923 posts)
It was really quite simple and took only about a second. One day we were joking around and in her best cartoon Russian voice, she says "Boriss",,and of course I had to respond with "Ver is crazy moose?", and so it began. We have been looking for our "Rocky and Bullwinkle" for friends.... Have a great day.

Broken Arrow OK
Username hidden
(1 post)
Bigfoot was taken. 13's aren't big today, but I was the only one with larger than a 10 in junior high at 12 years old.

Tappen Canada
Username hidden
(12 posts)
Well I wanted a username that wasn't too descriptive but also made since so I used the first letter of each of our names we are a couple and I put the year we were born at the end.

M and J

Angola NY
Username hidden
(9 posts)
Welcome to the forum HobbySex!

I think I have a new favorite "hobby".

;^)

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12037 posts)
I think our screen name reflects our personal beliefs on our lifestyle. Sex is simply a hobby. Nothing more, nothing less. And we didn't know the latin terms for hoby or sex.

Braselton GA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Start   51 to 60 of 117   End
TOPIC: So How did you come up with your Screen Name for your SLS Profile