Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Getting Started › So How did you come up with your Screen Name for your SLS Profile
TOPIC: So__How_did_you_come_up_with_your_Screen_Name_for_your_SLS_Profile
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 21  Next »
41 to 50 of 204
User Details are only visible to members.
Well I will try to explain this as simply as I can.... She is from up north and well... I am from the south. I know this is terribly complicated but I think I covered it pretty well. Haha

SB

Dallas GA
Username hidden
(3029 posts)
Friendlyfun was taken, so funlyfriend was created.

Albany NY
Username hidden
(618 posts)
That's actually a pretty cool story.

Tramp

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(5873 posts)
I actually put a lot of thought into mine (You know me).. then it returned "already taken", then the usual variations all returned the same, so I just tried 888 at then end, and here I am.

The 'you know me' part was actually quite a thought project. There's 3 sides of it.

I live in a moderately sized small city, or a very large town, depending on how you want to look at it. I live a very social life, as well as professional life too.

If you work in my field, well, we all know each other by 1 or 2 degrees of separation, so you probably know me. If you are engaged in the music scene here, you probably know me by the same factor of separation. If you live here and go to any family or friend functions, you probably know me by that same degree of separation.

So, in short, you know me.

Also though, I'm pretty much that same 'regular guy' you know from any circle of friends. I'm not the asshole of the group, nor am I the one who stands out in any way.. I'm so average that you never think me first, or last, of any situation. Yet, I'm super high libido and might fall in as the 'quagmire' of the group. Most people would just say 'yeah, him, he's good people'. End of story. So, you probably know me even if you don't know me :)

Ciao!

Username hidden
(73 posts)
I am not a Chicago Cubs' fan, I am a life-long FANATIC. Of course, da' Cubs won the World Series this year after a championship drought of...108 years

Slidell LA
Username hidden
(21 posts)
Hell, no one listens to me anyway, why should they be different? ;)

DFC, I hope you understand that I'm just funnin' ya.

Waxahachie TX
Username hidden
(1125 posts)
Damn Fine,

Welcome to the forums! And don't listen to Sorillo. Some of us aren't that picky.

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(2248 posts)
Spitting?

That's no fun. Especially on a swinger site. ;)

Waxahachie TX
Username hidden
(1125 posts)
Ours was paraphrased from that old TV show, "Twin Peaks". We always admired the scene where Special Agent Cooper took a swig of coffee only to immediately projectile spit it to the ground while loudly proclaiming the stuff as "Damn Good Coffee...and Hot!" From our being based in the Pacific Northwest to the Hotness and the spitting and the Damn Good references we figured that scene represented a symbolic nod towards our new adventure. Oh, yeah, and we like coffee.

Spokane Valley WA
Username hidden
(4 posts)
I have had a few variations but I settled on this one about 10 years ago and it kind of suited me. I spent a long number of years traveling for work and when it was time to vacation, I ended up spending most of them sitting at home. I was in the LS years ago but exited. One night I stumbled upon this site and figured it would be interesting to see what was up, if things changed, so here I am, looking around.

Calverton NY
Username hidden
(424 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 21  Next »
41 to 50 of 204
TOPIC: So How did you come up with your Screen Name for your SLS Profile
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.