Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Getting Started › So How did you come up with your Screen Name for your SLS Profile
TOPIC: So__How_did_you_come_up_with_your_Screen_Name_for_your_SLS_Profile
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 21  Next »
21 to 30 of 204
User Details are only visible to members.
In that case....

Just fagetaboutit

Tramp Corleone

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(5873 posts)
Tramp, I'm from Jersey, you don't mess with GodFokker Tony...

Little Egg Harbor NJ
Username hidden
(2588 posts)
Nope, not even close, Fokkers.

Hell, even kids like Lady and the.....wait, damn, umm, that's really fucked up.

My bad, your name IS better. 8^O

Tramp

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(5873 posts)
I still believe we have possibly one if the best screen names. When ever we show up at a club, it's the quickest found name on the list and the staff always wants to know exactly who we are. It's also an easy one to remember when you are talking to couples.

Little Egg Harbor NJ
Username hidden
(2588 posts)
BlackLeatherMan said ... "I'm sure they remember profiles, especially for a first time encounter with someone. Fake or Club moment?"

Ahhhhh my favorite stalker ... always have something to say don't you.

No, my point was, this screen name makes it possible for us to avoid awkward moments, not because anyone would be aware of my screen name here, or remember it, but because I bring it up.

My husband started boxing 40 years ago and he's been a gym rat all his life. People here know what most guys at swing clubs looking to swap wives look like ... how many (of any age) have a boxer's abs and arms (together) bigger than their waist? Is it difficult for you to imagine that couples tend to come on to us?

Last Saturday, at the swingers party at the Lodge in Knoxville, we met a couple in their 20's who were interested in us. The guy started the conversation off asking hubby about his training routine ... with bags over their heads, anyone would say hubby is younger than he is. Now pay attention BLM ... let me help you visualize this ... so I ask them if they are on SLS and tell them my screen name ... that lets this adorable twenty something girl know that my husband doesn't swing, he never has, and it has nothing to do with her.

Otherwise, how on earth would a really cute girl her age interpret a 60 year old man at a swingers party that won't play with her?

This may all be too much for you to fathom, but I think the rest of the forum can understand what I am saying.

Knoxville TN
Username hidden
(190 posts)
BLM - LOL. It's like you KNOW me.

Binghamton NY
Username hidden
(144 posts)
..if they only knew a BJ is only a parking lot away from Miss Snow

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(8702 posts)
LOL. Everyone who doesn't know me calls me their 'nerdy sister'. Oh, how I love being covert.

Binghamton NY
Username hidden
(144 posts)
at first I thought it was because you were a good·y two shoes. :-)

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(8702 posts)
2 surnames in my ancestry that sound good together. LOL.

Binghamton NY
Username hidden
(144 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 21  Next »
21 to 30 of 204
TOPIC: So How did you come up with your Screen Name for your SLS Profile
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.