Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Getting Started › So How did you come up with your Screen Name for your SLS Profile
TOPIC: So__How_did_you_come_up_with_your_Screen_Name_for_your_SLS_Profile
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 15  Next »
21 to 30 of 148
User Details are only visible to members.
Momma says it ain't bragging if you can back it up;-). Please send photos, or the dates of your next trip to NOLA...for validation purposes only...

The Bridgetender is a great little bar and grille in Tahoe City. Excellent microbrew list and good grub. I believe it's been moved in recent years across the street, but at one time, it sat in a small grove of Ponderosa Pine where the Truckee River flows out of the lake. Ceramic gnomes dotted the outdoor picnic table seating area, where a small bridge spans the river. The bar was built around a live, huge Ponderosa Pine. I was a frequent guest, (both vertical and horizontal) in my younger years.

OR....in quasi-Adam Sandler fashion, I'm a toll taker on the Bronx-Whitestone Bridge, and I've just made up all this NOLA stuff for the last 4 years with the help of a few unusual, local suspects...

You pick.

BT

Los Angeles CA
Username hidden
(11428 posts)
lol. sorry.

Lemont IL
Username hidden
(8135 posts)
braggard :)

Summerville SC
Username hidden
(1719 posts)
Truth in advertising thanks to laser hair removal. Her pussy is smooth as silk.

Lemont IL
Username hidden
(8135 posts)
I was terribly uncreative the day I made this profile, so I couldn't come up with something innovative like "cpl4swapping69withunicorns", so I just used our real first names.

Hilliard OH
Username hidden
(1418 posts)
I had been separated for a while and my life seemed to be running on auto pilot. Going with the flow seemed to fit how I felt. A bit hard to describe. Anyway sometimes while sea kayaking (one of my very favorite things) I really like to find a narrow channel and line the boat up so the current will carry me while I feather the paddle an listen to the water run off the blades. I love to close my eyes for a moment and concentrate on breathing, relaxing, feeling the energy of the current, and listening to the sound change as I pass the shoreline. It's an odd handle for sure and most people seem to think I'm a Harley guy, but it speaks to me, and now my friends here know me as such.

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(1100 posts)
Sorillo is one of my old nicknames, now somewhat defunct, and only used by a small group of folks a long time ago.

About 20 or so years ago, I worked with a bunch of SoCal surfer types. Back in those days, I had a lot more brown hair than gray, and the gray was in two pretty heavy stripes above my ears. So I became "Skunk", which was really, really annoying because I'm not stinky. I might not have minded if they'd called me some variation of Pepe Le Pew, but nooooooooooo.......

Then, one of the surfer guys decided to be cool for the Hispanic guys on the crew by saying it in Spanish, which is "zorillo" (literally, "little fox"). Thing is, he pronounced it wrong almost from the beginning, and kept misspelling it with the "s" when he'd send out emails and such. And "Sorillo" ended up sticking.

Waxahachie TX
Username hidden
(372 posts)
My second "2 Wheels" was a Cushman Supereagle Scooter I loved in my mid-teens around 1960. OtherBikes since, but it was a fun ride on and off road! I have my second "KZ" now which is a completely restored "96" Kawasaki KZ100 Police Special!

Live Oak FL
Username hidden
(3 posts)
Was single at the time and also drew a blank at the screen name part. I was also shopping for a black leather vest at the time. BLM was the best idea at the time. Ha! Didn't know I would be getting BBC emails and "Hey chocolate man can you join our gang bang group?".. :-)

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(4860 posts)
Our screen name references my motorcycle (not my ass or soft swing)

Calcutta OH
Username hidden
(106 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 15  Next »
21 to 30 of 148
TOPIC: So How did you come up with your Screen Name for your SLS Profile
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.