So How did you come up with your Screen Name for your SLS Profile : Swingers Discussion 1574511011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting StartedSo How did you come up with your Screen Name for your SLS Profile
TOPIC: So How did you come up with your Screen Name for your SLS Profile
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 117   End
User Details are only visible to members.
You know, there are several words I could think of to describe Mrs AFT. Somehow "boring' has never made the list.

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(5236 posts)
I must confess, I've never been much of a Yankees fan, but that bikini has me.. ahem... warming up to the idea. :)

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(5236 posts)
nothing too fancy. NJLP973 ->New Jersey Licking Pussy and tel area code -lol. Now we wish we had a better screen name with a story

Wayne NJ
Username hidden
(28 posts)
Our B-days September 12 and 21

Houghton Lake MI
Username hidden
(397 posts)
Soon after our first encounter, my husband found a hat with that logo on it. I decided it was a great name, because I wanted to be able to say "YES I HAVE!" (Still have some things to cross off the list, but we are working on it!) D

Hampton NY
Username hidden
(15 posts)
As we were considering exploring the LS, we wanted a screen name that reflected our fundamental rule of playing together: hence "Chopstixxx". Two chopsticks are always needed to eat efficiently, one won't work as well so that symbolizes our commitment to each other to always play together. The triple X symbolizes our desire to spice up these later years together.

We hope y'all like it...

D and J

Edgewater MD
Username hidden
(1 post)
Here is about as simple as it gets. We are a couple looking to experiment with a broader sexuality. Hello all.

Hudson IN
Username hidden
(9 posts)
My wife and I met through okcupid, so we took our first parts of our nicks and rolled them together

N Hollywood CA
Username hidden
(11 posts)
Ours was easy, boy/girl, bluepink and the date of valentines day. So corny I know. LOL.

Waddell AZ
Username hidden
(4 posts)
We'd first met on a dating website: PoF. So when we joined this site we took the first parts of our user names from PoF, mashed them together and came up with "SunniSlaug". Ugly, I know. After a month of poking around as free members we decided to take the plunge and create a lifetime account, but insisted on a different name. We were tempted to use our real names (Her first name and his last, which is what we use everyday) but they're so uncommon that anyone who knows us IRL would recognize us in an instant. So we settled on our nick names: She's Elle, he's Mann.

Rocky River OH
Username hidden
(6 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 117   End
TOPIC: So How did you come up with your Screen Name for your SLS Profile