Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Getting Started › So How did you come up with your Screen Name for your SLS Profile
TOPIC: So__How_did_you_come_up_with_your_Screen_Name_for_your_SLS_Profile
Created by: Intimidators The original post for this thread was deleted.
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 15  Next »
1 to 10 of 148
User Details are only visible to members.
I was tagged with the nickname of Tramp back in the 70s. Smooth inadvertently hit on it the other day in another thread, but then again, it's a long story. Lol

Since Lady is, well...Lady, LnT just seemed to work.

Damn, now that I think of it, Lady_n_Tramp would have been much cleaner. :^\

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(474 posts)
Oh my god, I am so glad you two finally posted in this thread. Your screen name has been driving me crazy. LOL.

I am not even kidding, a couple of nights ago I almost called you guys out in this thread, just because it has been bugging the shit out of me. :/

Cocoa Beach FL
Username hidden
(8261 posts)
it is simply a description of us, horny in Greenville. so I shortened it a little.

Greenville MS
Username hidden
(53 posts)
Its just we what do here...:-) JusFoolinRound.

Phoenix AZ
Username hidden
(1 post)
I love to ride my motorcycle and mountain bike. 8517 was and old address from way back.

Richmond VA
Username hidden
(35 posts)
When the profile was set up wife was swinging also. Thus the swingers. The 315 is the area code. Thusly we are 315swingers. She no longer swings so I am 315swingers.

Lyons NY
Username hidden
(1846 posts)
Kate had laser hair removal a few years ago. So shesmooth.

No stubble, just soft and smooth.

Cocoa Beach FL
Username hidden
(8261 posts)
Res ipsa loquitur.

Username hidden
(90 posts)
We are in NYC. We are a BF WM couple. So the obvious. It makes it easy to figure out.

New York NY
Username hidden
(240 posts)
Hi everyone newbie to the LS and on the forums. Our screen name started as an inside joke. One a month on a Thursday we get together with another (vanilla) couple for drinks and karaoke (bad karaoke at that). We always refer to each other as "fuckers" and we started to call the nights "Meet the Fokkers" night. So when I was setting up the profile it became what I went with. It seems a bit of a play on words given the LS and we like it. Although I am thinking of converting to a lifetime membership after my 3 months are over and just creating a new profile with a whole other new screen name that the wife and I love and is just an it's joke between us.

Hammonton NJ
Username hidden
(503 posts)
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 15  Next »
1 to 10 of 148
TOPIC: So How did you come up with your Screen Name for your SLS Profile
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.