Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Getting Started So How did you come up with your Screen Name for your SLS Profile
TOPIC: So How did you come up with your Screen Name for your SLS Profile
Created by: Intimidators The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 117   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I was at the pick a name screen on SLS and drew a blank. Everything I put in was taken and I did not want to spell it with any stupid letters like using a $ in place of S. So I sat back in my office chair in deep meditation trying to come up with something sexy with subtle undertones of lust! So I'm sitting here and I'll look look forward and there was a bottle of vitaminwater one of my favorite drinks. Xoxoxoxoxo

Oak Point TX
Username hidden
(1 post)
It has been an online moniker of ours for years. Toledo lets people know where we're from and Thang lets you know we're a little to hip to say Thing.

Toledo OH
Username hidden
(1440 posts)
It's a literary reference to Daisy's favorite book. James has never understood why she likes it.

Harker Heights TX
Username hidden
(70 posts)
While some may think it comes from my job as a toll taker on the Jersey Turnpike, the name was taken from my favorite bar & grille...The Bridgetender, in North Lake Tahoe. Essentially, an oversized shack, with a live ponderosa pine growing up thru the roof, serving great burgers, cajun waffle fries, with a killer microbrew selection on tap and in bottle. Cute-ass ski bunny servers...

Ok, now I'm jonesing...

Did I mention that this is my favorite bar & grille???

Boston MA
Username hidden
(8974 posts)
Dunno. Ours kind of explains us in a nutshell. And we were pretty sure it wouldn't have been taken already. Didn't want to come up with a million names that were already in use :)

Waco TX
Username hidden
(44 posts)
dude! somebody stole your motor off that damn thing!

that's fucked up. :)

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(5354 posts)
It's the row boat. This was taken at Mystic Seaport in Connecticut and that's a 100 year old, teak vintage "Whitehall Pulling Boat" I'm stroking.

Plus"Whitehall" is the shorthand for the British diplomatic headquarters and I try to be diplomatic in love and in life.

Double-plus, my chick digs it.

Brimfield MA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
I got the opportunity to restart my life several years a go, so I did. My name is from the Mythological Bird not the city. the extra x's just kind of fit since the proper spelling was taken.

New Albany IN
Username hidden
(262 posts)
My wife was considering having NAUGHTY tattooed under one breast and NICE under the other. thought it would be our little private joke and a cool name for the site. since then she has reconsidered the tattoo but we love to use the name around the house and it drives our kids crazy wondering why we call each other Mrs. Naughty and Mr. Nice lol

Delta PA
Username hidden
(137 posts)
lou is short for Louise my middle name yes My given name is Tina Louise and 124 is a tribute to the man my true love that told me to never look back and keep going no matter what(RIP BO).

Columbus OH
Username hidden
(1009 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 117   End
TOPIC: So How did you come up with your Screen Name for your SLS Profile