Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Getting Started › So How did you come up with your Screen Name for your SLS Profile
TOPIC: So__How_did_you_come_up_with_your_Screen_Name_for_your_SLS_Profile
Created by: Intimidators The original post for this thread was deleted.
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 17  Next »
1 to 10 of 161
User Details are only visible to members.
Hell, no one listens to me anyway, why should they be different? ;)

DFC, I hope you understand that I'm just funnin' ya.

Waxahachie TX
Username hidden
(647 posts)
Damn Fine,

Welcome to the forums! And don't listen to Sorillo. Some of us aren't that picky.

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(1304 posts)
Spitting?

That's no fun. Especially on a swinger site. ;)

Waxahachie TX
Username hidden
(647 posts)
Ours was paraphrased from that old TV show, "Twin Peaks". We always admired the scene where Special Agent Cooper took a swig of coffee only to immediately projectile spit it to the ground while loudly proclaiming the stuff as "Damn Good Coffee...and Hot!" From our being based in the Pacific Northwest to the Hotness and the spitting and the Damn Good references we figured that scene represented a symbolic nod towards our new adventure. Oh, yeah, and we like coffee.

Spokane Valley WA
Username hidden
(4 posts)
I have had a few variations but I settled on this one about 10 years ago and it kind of suited me. I spent a long number of years traveling for work and when it was time to vacation, I ended up spending most of them sitting at home. I was in the LS years ago but exited. One night I stumbled upon this site and figured it would be interesting to see what was up, if things changed, so here I am, looking around.

Calverton NY
Username hidden
(300 posts)
Damn wabbit...making ole Tramp blush!

Or is it the blush that's making me blush? Nope, I'm sure of it...it's that hot-ass wabbit!

Trampevlon

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(3025 posts)
I dunno...after Tramp rubbed himself all over me I certainly had some color in my cheeks.

~rabbit~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(4637 posts)
What??? Tramp is a cosmetic? I never would've thought that.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(11840 posts)
LadyandtheTramp. When I first saw you handle I thought it was from the Disney cartoon movie from the 1950's. The movie was top of the line at the time. I though you took the name because "Lady" is a Lady and "Tramp" is a Rouge.

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(2903 posts)
Duke was my husband "Nic" name as kid it stuck with him his whole life .Big welllllll , that's another story LOL

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(9164 posts)
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 17  Next »
1 to 10 of 161
TOPIC: So How did you come up with your Screen Name for your SLS Profile
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.