Similarities and Dissimilarities : Swingers Discussion 196593
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting StartedSimilarities and Dissimilarities
TOPIC: Similarities and Dissimilarities
Created by: Z_Z_Krewe
Original Starting post for this thread:
When looking for compatibility with other swingers, everyone has a scale which could be graphically labelled 'Similarities' opposed by Dissimilarities.'

This topic is a place to compare and evaluate yours with others before agreeing to a public meeting.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 10 
User Details are only visible to members.
ZZ, the femme is ALWAYS the one responding in this couple :) Mr. has no time for all the writing/reading I like to do on here. It's more my thing, unless I find a really interesting one to refer him to.

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7295 posts)
You asked a question about 'DTF' and I knew it wasn't meant for me, because I had made no reference tot it. I like it if when I find a swinger who has haircare and style knowledge, and hoped the 'femme' of your couple's profile was the one responding.

~Zazzy~

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(6907 posts)
Does that post mean you don't like my hair in the pic below? Here is what it looks like now...

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7295 posts)
For SexusNTexas

Since we have some member profiles blocked because of prior dissimilarities and incompatibilities, we cannot read what they opine in their comments.

When you walk through the women's haircolor section in a drug store, you see all the pretty faces on the boxes looking at you, with color match sections on the box with a distinct brand name.

My brand is Natural Instincts and my color is 'cinnaberry,' a duo tone shade of auburn. In the past it was labeled 'caribbean mahogany.'

Have you seen a face you like, but the color shade is wrong for your skin tone?

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(6907 posts)
Hey Sexy, good to see you again.

I was saying as long as they have different genitalia than mine and are Down To Fuck, we are compatible. Just another lame attempt by me to be funny.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10798 posts)
what is DTF?

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7295 posts)
Regarding the featured profile 'corribri' I have viewed their interests and consider them to be hot, but with few similarities, and one dissimilarity.

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(6907 posts)
Dissimilarities: Genitalia Similarities: DTF

I'm easy.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10798 posts)
This morning I logged on and viewed a 'featured' couple showing only her picture. After viewing her, I looked at their profile and labeled them 'hot.' He has a full-face picture with her. Until I read their profile in entirety, I cannot assess the similarities.

Consider me snoopie.

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(6907 posts)
When looking for compatibility with other swingers, everyone has a scale which could be graphically labelled 'Similarities' opposed by Dissimilarities.'

This topic is a place to compare and evaluate yours with others before agreeing to a public meeting.

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(6907 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 10 
TOPIC: Similarities and Dissimilarities