Shortest Date Ever : Swingers Discussion 196316
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting StartedShortest Date Ever
TOPIC: Shortest Date Ever
Created by: lbcpl42
Original Starting post for this thread:
So a couple who lives nearby sent us a short note "meet us for a drink?" We looked at their profile -- with no photos -- and thought, OK, whatever, they live nearby. No photos on their profile but they sounded OK. Worst case, just drinks with neighbors. What could go wrong? [ :^) ]

We suggested a meet at a popular local watering hole with a couple of back-up suggestions, with Yelp links. They picked the watering hole and suggested a meet a 3 pm on Sunday. We asked to meet at 5 instead of 3 due to garden chores, they accepted, and we were "on." The wife and I made these plans mostly in text messages/

We rode our bikes to the bar and caught a couple of long streetlights red so arrived about 3-5 minutes after 5. When we rolled up, we saw our couple heading to their car, coincidentally parked just past the bike rack. When they saw us, they doubled back to say hello. We exchanged names, then they said they wanted to have some food and wanted to go someplace that was about 4 miles away -- longer than a bike ride. They did not appear to be interested in giving us a ride, in fact, it felt a lot like we had caught them sneaking out and they were leaving without us, one way or another.

The total time we spent together was three minutes, tops. SHORTEST. DATE. EVER.

As it turns out, I learned when I pulled out my cell phone that they had arrived 15 minutes early and had sent me three text messages during that time: "We're here" - "We're on the outside patio" - "Do they serve food?" All sent before our appointed time, when we were en route and unable to read much less respond to their messages. Guess they didn't like the place.

BTW, despite their promise to send a text when they were done eating, we never heard from them again either directly or on SLS. We'd give them a negative "cert" but don't want to seem like Grinches...

At least we wound up at one of our favorite bars for a couple of rounds before heading home for dinner and a movie. But both of us agree that this goes down as the shortest.date.ever for both of us, and also that the amount of time we actually spent with this couple seems about right.

So now, over to you -- what was your shortest.date.ever? Can't wait to hear!

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 19   End
User Details are only visible to members.
It may have been that the "superficial" girl thought she would just be with g/g? At any rate, it's an idea.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7385 posts)
If you ever need an easy way to bail, just BE the couple that is arguing, fighting, act like a nutcase or whatever, lol.

We had one, sort of meeting. It wasn't planned. We were at the bar and my wife met this really cute blonde. They talked for a minute and wife wanted to bring her home. She saw me, and bailed, lol. Guess I didn;t think I'm THAT bad looking, but whatever. Superficial girls suck in bed anyways.

Grand Blanc MI
Username hidden
(146 posts)
Va Beach: "Hahahah no it wasn't YOUR house silly butt. "

I know, silly butt back....we didn't even HAVE a screen door! I adore you.

And I have all my teeth!

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7385 posts)
I can only see 2 reasons to ever run out on someone like that:

1. They were not genuine - i.e. the people who showed up look nothing like the people in the pics.

2. They were fighting with each other and couldn't find a graceful way to duck out.

Since #1 couldn't be the case with you guys, it was either #2, or they're just total assholes.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19412 posts)
Lost, I seriously cannot imagine anyone not wanting to spend time with you, even if they aren't sexually compatible. Their loss, for sure!

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8900 posts)
LOL holy shit wow.....

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19412 posts)
we had one crazy ass couple who contacted US to meet lol...then when we showed up they literally said they were like going to the bathroom or some shit and just walked off. I mean, we knew we were not sexually compatible but really? LOL. That was some crazy shit.

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Hahahah no it wasn't YOUR house silly butt.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19412 posts)
Hey VABeach, we fixed that screen door before we sold our house...just sayin' :P

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7385 posts)
I have chat, email, so long before meeting that half the ppl I meet cant get past the chat or email. So I am lucky not to have run into this yet.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2196 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 19   End
TOPIC: Shortest Date Ever