Shaving my Man hood : Swingers Discussion 48174
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting StartedShaving my Man hood
TOPIC: Shaving my Man hood
Created by: cornedbeef The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 15   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Use coochy cream... and a fresh razor... always works nicely.

Good luck!

Brandon MS
Username hidden
(1 post)
I tried using a depilatory cream because a razor just wasn't cutting it. Be forewarned! It is a pretty sensitive area to be putting that stuff on. I had red balls for two days! Aesthetically, I like hairy women, but I have to confess that sex with a shaved woman while you have a shaved willy is great!

Vineland NJ
Username hidden
(33 posts)
I am down with shaving now.

Today I tried the full smoothness for the first time. I was always a zero clip on the trimmers knda guy, but I really like the way it feels completely bald. Now to see what the Mrs. thinks of it. :)

Spade

Rochester NY
Username hidden
(10343 posts)
I do this all the time. The shower is the best place to do it. It is not as hard as you think. Alot of times i will do it in the morning shower before work.

Smoothness makes her go down.

Cottage Grove OR
Username hidden
(3 posts)
Thanks for posting this topic! I've been a trimmer for a while but on entering this lifestyle and seeing the results ofr being 'clean' I know that's the only way to go. In the past I've tried an electric trimmer to get the long hair, and wound up nicking myself.. OUCH! I then tried Veet and Nair, and they work so-so, not all hair gone and no friction for several hours after unless you're a massochist! I've honestly always been a little nervous about trying a razor just becuase of my experiences with a trimmer, but I am a big fan of the Mach III on my face, and reading all of your recomendations I think I've now got the balls togive that a whirl. Wish me luck!!!

Suffolk VA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
At first it a little tender, but if you shave about twicw a week , then its like shaving your face, it just gets easier. I love it smooth.

Frederick MD
Username hidden
(160 posts)
I have been shaving it all off for years now. I shave in the shower, then after i get out I use a gel call Bikini Zone. We love to be shaved clean as a whistle, its very yummy indeed...lol

Arecibo PR
Username hidden
(12 posts)
Hi I have been shaving for years. I do it in the shower at the end. I use a little shaving gel and a good disposable razor. It takes me less than a minute. I use a small mirror to check under to make sure I have a nice straight line and didn't miss anything. I use some body lotion after so it's nice and smooth. It's been great and women love it.

Colesville MD
Username hidden
(1 post)
I've used Veet from walmart with success. It took awhile but 6 minutes was the optimum time to leave it on. If you use it too frequently, irritation can occur. More recently I've been using a disposable bic and I use conditioner or shaving gel prior to the attempt. I never shave on a play day as I want any possible oops's to heal so I do it a day before. I shave the shaft against the grain and the boys any direction I please. Only nicked the boys once and the shaft maybe 10% of the time now. I NEVER use much pressure. I just drag the razor along very lightly and keep testing for smoothness. Hope this helps.

Canonsburg PA
Username hidden
(101 posts)
When I first started shaving a friend recommended using a good electric razor. She was right. I have found a electric razor works best. No ingrown hairs. No burns as with Nare. No cuts. I shave every night in just a few minutes. When we are going out to play I will take about five minutes to get a real close shave. My wife also uses the same electric razor and it works out great for her also. A good electric razor will cost about $40 to 100 but well worth avoiding even one cut in the wrong place.....lol

Oh one more thing....If you have never shaved your manhood before....be forewarned.... I couldn't walk for a week without getting hard. The first time I had a lady lick my bare balls made it worth it. I can not imagne having hair again after that.

San Jacinto CA
Username hidden
(8 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 15   End
TOPIC: Shaving my Man hood