Sensitive, thin condom : Swingers Discussion 35452101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting StartedSensitive, thin condom
TOPIC: Sensitive, thin condom
Created by: 1sexycple The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
User Details are only visible to members.
Durex makes about any condom you want. And yes, that includes condoms WITHOUT spermacide.

South Riding VA

Username hidden
(8172 posts)
We are both allergic to spermacide, does the durex have condoms without spermacide? We use the trojans in the red box but R does not have alot of feeling with them and has difficulty performing at times...any suggestions?

Muncy PA

Username hidden
(2913 posts)
Yes. Durex condoms are latex. There are two Non latex types of condoms that I am aware of. There are Trojan Supra which is made of polyurethane...and reportedly comparable to latex when it comes to protection from STDs and pregnancy. Also, lambskin condoms are still sold, but they are pretty much worthless when it comes to STDs...

Harrisburg PA

Username hidden
(105 posts)
Durex Ultra-thins ARE latex, aren't they?

South Riding VA

Username hidden
(8172 posts)
OK, everybody come to our house next weekend and we'll have all the different suggested condoms ready. We'll make sure every guy gets to try each type at least once, and every lady gets to experience each type at least once too.

At the end of the evening, we'll have a secret vote to see how the different condom brands score out on the "preference scale." Consumer Reports wants our results, I'm sure! LOL

Jim

South Riding VA

Username hidden
(8172 posts)
Try Trojan Twisted Pleasures. (Neon Green box). They have extra room around the head...less constricting for the man, and the extra material creates more sensation for the woman...They are my favorite for intercourse, and I have been told they are great for the guys too. My second favorite is the strawberry flavored Durex condoms....but that is a whole other topic.

Harrisburg PA

Username hidden
(105 posts)
We like a brand of condoms called "Beyond Seven", which are quite thin yet still strong and generally of high quality. They have the added advantage of being fairly easy to find (at least in Southern California).

Albuquerque NM

Username hidden
(29 posts)
Since I hadn't used condoms in over 20 years before we started swinging, I experimented with a variety. For me, the Durex Extra Sensitive work better than anything else. I can actually FEEL something when using these!

South Riding VA

Username hidden
(8172 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
TOPIC: Sensitive, thin condom