Seeing hubby get it for the first time : Swingers Discussion 48233
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting StartedSeeing hubby get it for the first time
TOPIC: Seeing hubby get it for the first time
Created by: BTEXPRESS
Original Starting post for this thread:
I need some advice. We have been having a 3some with another man because that is one of my fantasies. Hubby has no problem with fulfilling that for me. Now he wants to experience a ffm or another couple where he can do mfm with them. I have never experienced watching this before. What frightens me is (and I can admit it), I have a very bad jealousy streak. I don't know how I would react to him being with someone else. I did however say that if I felt any strange "pangs" I would leave the room instead of ruin it for him. Now when I say jealousy, I mean, if he oogles and glares at another woman IN MY PRESENCE. I have a problem with this. I am very capable of doing the same with men in his presence but I don't do it out of respect for him. So don't get me wrong about that.

Can any women tell me how they felt when their husband got it for the first time in front of her. Let me know how you felt about it. I don't want to deprive him of this even if it means he meets someone without me being there. btexpress

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
User Details are only visible to members.
The thought of seeing my wife with another man was a turn-on for me and one of the motivations for trying swinging. But I found out that seeing her in action made my stomach all knot up with anxiety. She felt the same seeing me with another woman. So for about a year we used separate rooms only. By then the fear and anxiety had disappeared, and it actually WAS a turn-on to watch each other.

Maybe that approach would work for you, too.

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
I'd say - take it slow. If he knows you feel like you might be jealous, maybe you can plan to go really slowly. Step into it a little at a time, friendly touching, kissing, moving slowly. THen you can get used to the idea, and perhaps even look forward to the next step. Just make sure the woman/couple you step slowly with knows about your expected speed (or lack thereof).

Reisterstown MD
Username hidden
(189 posts)
Setxcpl, no I'm not balking about it. I just told him that instead of me ruining his fantasy, I would go to another room first to avoid it. That's it, I DON'T want to ruin his fantasy. I just don't know how I would react. Who knows, perhaps the sights and sounds may turn me on. Hmmm. mrs bt

Lancaster PA
Username hidden
(544 posts)
apparenty your hubby trusts you and has faith in the relationship but you are questioning the trust and you feel insecure that he will leave if another woman pleases him.....that is what swapping is all about TRUST and PLEASURE.

nothing to do with love for the other person it is simply pleasure and wild sex thats all. making LOVE is one thing but FUCKING is another. yes you can experience much pleasure from another person,

he is sharing you with other men and all he wants is a little reciprocation and thats it. share and share alike. kinda like Mom told you to share your toys LMAO

Niagara Falls NY
Username hidden
(1021 posts)
I need some advice. We have been having a 3some with another man because that is one of my fantasies. Hubby has no problem with fulfilling that for me. Now he wants to experience a ffm or another couple where he can do mfm with them. I have never experienced watching this before. What frightens me is (and I can admit it), I have a very bad jealousy streak. I don't know how I would react to him being with someone else. I did however say that if I felt any strange "pangs" I would leave the room instead of ruin it for him. Now when I say jealousy, I mean, if he oogles and glares at another woman IN MY PRESENCE. I have a problem with this. I am very capable of doing the same with men in his presence but I don't do it out of respect for him. So don't get me wrong about that.

Can any women tell me how they felt when their husband got it for the first time in front of her. Let me know how you felt about it. I don't want to deprive him of this even if it means he meets someone without me being there. btexpress

Lancaster PA
Username hidden
(544 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
TOPIC: Seeing hubby get it for the first time