Say what : Swingers Discussion 183354
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting StartedSay what
TOPIC: Say what
Created by: SecretFuntime
Original Starting post for this thread:
Instead of derailing,this is a spin off of the no kissing forum.People were talking about dating other couples. Some couples have likes and disslikes. What was the weirdest rule you have ever heard from a couple or a single you were interested in?

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 10 
User Details are only visible to members.
When someone " forgets" and it is very easy to do in the heat of the moment they are just redirected to another place :) It happens but you cant get upset , you just work with it is all. It is all for fun

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
We prefer to meet people rather than judge them based on their profile photos. Ok some are eeeeek no way , but on the average meeting in person and adding their personality makes them either more or less attractive. It aint just a purdy face or body that makes the person attractive to us

;)

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
Thank you for responding! I am happy to see it was not just us who have met some oddballs! The couple we had first wanted to play with got very angry when we decided not to play. I do not understand why. We would not want to have someone play with us if they did not really want to. They had to many restrictions.

Rockaway NJ
Username hidden
(103 posts)
I once heard an older lady say with no teeth she gave great head... Hahaha my husband is over here looking like he is going to puke hahaha

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
LMAO You jest Shelly, I am thinking of doing just that !

INTS Did the husband say anything when he saw what his wife was doing? We would have walked when the guy said that at the beginning. What is good for one , is good for all. I can not stand one sided couples.

The best comment I heard was from the wife. She says " Oh we have issues but it has nothing to do with you two" Um YEAH it does if you wanna fuck us, there are four people involved not two" That is when we looked at each other and decided enough was enough. Ta ta

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
she hahahaha. You need to do like a physician and get a swinger's history and physical LOL. Are you psychotic, have you ever been treated for psychosis, are you neurotic and always have to have your way....

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Hey shelly you never said you would tell anyone :(

The weirdest ones have been , no one can look at anyone while playing and my husband had to wear a condom for a blow job. Talk about a surprise! .... Here you thought our no mouth kissing rule was odd.We do kiss other body parts ya know... and have never got a complaint ! ;)

If people would put their rules preferences what ever you call them , on their profile, a lot of wasted time would be saved.

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
Our wierdest rule was no kissing. We got to where we asked very specific questions before meeting people, usually you can tell the nutcases if you look a little deeper than the profile and the original sweet bullshit perfect marriage people feed you.

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
3 days and no posts? Come on people! Someone has to have some sort of story.

Rockaway NJ
Username hidden
(103 posts)
Instead of derailing,this is a spin off of the no kissing forum.People were talking about dating other couples. Some couples have likes and disslikes. What was the weirdest rule you have ever heard from a couple or a single you were interested in?

Rockaway NJ
Username hidden
(103 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 10 
TOPIC: Say what