SLS communication vs meeting in clubs : Swingers Discussion 192295
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting StartedSLS communication vs meeting in clubs
TOPIC: SLS communication vs meeting in clubs
Created by: hip2bnip The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
User Details are only visible to members.
We had very good success meeting like minded attractive couples on this site thru profiles and a few emails, some just for drinks and others have turned into more imitate encounters .We enjoy clubs but when we go to a club venue we go strictly to dance laugh and have fun and perhaps meet people we might like to see in the future.On a very rare occasion a club night and a play night will actual blend. Both options work it just depends where you feel most comfortable.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5258 posts)
Oh, I was just kidding.

We party in Sac often. Have had some of the best and worst experiences in Sac. But that can be said for anywhere. :-) Being that you are new to the scene, you may throw a line into other pools nearby. Take advantage of our location ( SF isn't too far from you, Sac's 1.5 hours from us so we usually stay overnight.) and venture into different atmospheres. Each club, each party, even if geared towards the same activities will have different vibes. And even if some of the same people are there, the hosts and their attentiveness really set the tone.

Because we're in the middle, we get invites to South Bay and North Bay often. We primarily stick to Sac area because of the volume of options. Man, did all the swingers consult one another and move that way? :-) Trino's seems to always be fun, but small. And 'Faces' was entertaining.

Cuyahoga Falls OH
Username hidden
(2087 posts)
To me, meeting in person is preferred over on site. For one thing, if a person has a more dry personality or sense of humor, I often misinterpret that as a person being an asshole or condescending. Pics as well...I have met people who are not photogenic, so I was really thinking ummm, not. And then we meet and its quite the opposite.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Here its time consuming to try to pick up on all the things needed to have the chemistry and attraction to hit the sheets. In person its much quicker.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2161 posts)
Or, it could be that you're partying in Sacramento. LOL :-)

Just sayin'.

Cuyahoga Falls OH
Username hidden
(2087 posts)
I would almost say that experience is universal, (for those who have tried both avenues)

Whether its the fact that personality plays such a huge part in attraction and is so difficult to showcase in an electronic format, or the time/effort commitment variation between a face to face club atmosphere and the long drawn out process via simple emails/chatting: clubs are a huge part of the process and make those day/week/month long vetting processes of people of interest reduce to trivial amounts of time.

-M

Colleyville TX
Username hidden
(1434 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
TOPIC: SLS communication vs meeting in clubs