Running into someone you know : Swingers Discussion 231699
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting StartedRunning into someone you know
TOPIC: Running into someone you know
Created by: MarriedwithDesires
Original Starting post for this thread:
J (wifey) & myself were talking last night about our SLS searches & being on Tumblr. What would we do if we ran into someone we knew??? Would it be awkward? Would we be embarrassed? Then I said "hey, if we run into someone we know that just means their either already in the lifestyle or are curious about it just like we are... All the more reason to become.... Better Friends (wink wink). We live very close to a popular meeting location for a few of the parties posted on here but have not had the courage to stroll on it & say hello, just because its in our own backyard. Has anyone ever had this happen to them? T
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 24   End
User Details are only visible to members.
We met a couple at a club and a few weeks later we went to a club and met them again....holy crap we knew these people.

One way of looking at it. Actually i can hardly wait for this to happen just to see the look on my wife's face.

Blandville WV

Username hidden
(57 posts)
we've seen people k works with at the nude beach. some act as if we don't recognize each other, (usually women) and others are happy to walk right up and say "hi" (usually guys).

Orlando FL

Username hidden
(3908 posts)
Agreed and glad she did. I asked her if it was difficult for her to tell me and she had no problems at all with it.. again very glad she did which put me instantly at ease with her.

Whites Creek TN

Username hidden
(5 posts)
Wanna... you've added some pics. truly lovely. :)

It makes perfect sense to me that a co-worker, realizing that the two of you would probably see each other at a party, chose to give you a "heads up" rather than just deal with the shock of seeing each other out unexpectedly.

Orlando FL

Username hidden
(3908 posts)
I'm sure there are a lot us "certifiables" out there.... :) It was for sure, the most surreal conversation of my life. It also made it difficult to keep my mind on work, and even tougher to walk past her and not talk about "stuff". We work less than 60 feet apart but don't interact in any way at work, so if we all of a sudden start talking a lot, that alone is a little weird.

Whites Creek TN

Username hidden
(5 posts)
Let me get this straight....

A new HR employee, that you barely knew, came you into her office to tell you you'll likely see her "titties" at a swinger's party.

Either she's certifiably insane, or.......

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17601 posts)
Sorry folks, my English and spelling is much better than that but these Android phones have horrible voice recognition!

Whites Creek TN

Username hidden
(5 posts)
She was the social butterfly of the party. Tall 5'9 very large breasts and came in with a sheer white blouse and no brassiere with huge nipples showing through shirt. Walk up to every person in the party tonight and said "How do you like my titties?", and then would take a right out of her blouse. But at the same time make sure she knew every name of every person there and there must have been 60 people there.

She didn't play, but was the life of the party and pretty cool to have as a friend......

Whites Creek TN

Username hidden
(5 posts)
The first people we played with was a couple we knew from our vanilla life! LOL

Lahaina HI

Username hidden
(493 posts)
@Reddy... god dammit man. you left out the most important part of that whole story! SOOOO? have you seen those damn "titties" or not?

and if so... spill it brother. spill. it. :)

Orlando FL

Username hidden
(3908 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 24   End
TOPIC: Running into someone you know