Rudeness : Swingers Discussion 2013991081
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting StartedRudeness
TOPIC: Rudeness
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... More 
Start   81 to 90 of 90 
User Details are only visible to members.
No obligations. And sometimes it's much more polite for me to not reply than to reply what I'd like to say to some of the ones who contact us. Usually I can come up with something polite, but if the tables are turned and we get no reply to our emails, then I do not take offense.

Sometimes couples don't read the emails at the same time and wait for each other's opinions before replying. Sometimes you look quickly at the email to see if you already know the person, and put it aside for later comment, and sometimes...really? You're better off getting no reply.

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7385 posts)
LOL.

Cape Canaveral FL
Username hidden
(5076 posts)
Obligated? Hell No!! I even had the pastor take the "obey" line out of the wedding vows

Visalia CA
Username hidden
(4185 posts)
sa_interraci--I agree, if I send someone an e-mail and get no response (especially when I can see they've opened my e-mail as opposed to overlooking it) I don't need a formal acknowledgment of disinterest. And that goes double if someone is a free member and limited to 5.

Saint Clair Shores MI
Username hidden
(228 posts)
Based on the profile, I think he may have his work cut out for him, but there seems to be someome for everyone here.

I didn't see anything about cheating. "venturing out alone" just sounds like a reference to the fact that his wife chooses not to participate. But I could be wrong.

Cape Canaveral FL
Username hidden
(5076 posts)
No biggie

lol, he said that in his profile. he also said he is overweight and cheating on his wife. hey at least he is honest.....

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2050 posts)
Sometimes, no reply is a reply!

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8050 posts)
No biggie, Fun.

Sorry, I just like writing that.

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(5136 posts)
"I feel that if you invite people to contact you then you have an obligation to answer them"

How many people invite contact from a married guy playing solo who has no pics?

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
Question here. I understand that some people here are so attractive that they get hundreds of offers and emails and probably don't have enough hours in the day to answer them, but I find it hard to believe that is the case with most everyone here. Besides, if it is the case then take yourself out of the picture till you get caught up. Maybe it's just me but I feel that if you invite people to contact you then you have an obligation to answer them if they do even if it is to say "no thank you" or "not now, not never" or whatever your answer may be. You know? I'm just saying.....

Sulphur LA
Username hidden
(4 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... More 
Start   81 to 90 of 90 
TOPIC: Rudeness