Rudeness : Swingers Discussion 2013991071
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting StartedRudeness
TOPIC: Rudeness
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... More 
Start   71 to 80 of 90   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I agree M,

We actually had to hire a staff to catch up on all our emails :)

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2308 posts)
You just don't understand how much work it is to go through thousands of e-mails each day. Us intimidatingly hot folks have to deal with this non sense daily, if we were to respond to all, it would be a total disaster! you commoners just have no idea what we have to go through.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16378 posts)
Cajun, I find it odd that you just put it out there. I'm guessing that you assumed we would side/sympathize with your behavior. Well, although we enjoy the liberties of this lifestyle, there is still love, honesty and trust that goes along with what we do. I'm sure you love your wife, but I still find the cheating scene wrong. If it's not something that you could openly admit to your husband/wife, then you shouldn't be doing it.

Redford MI
Username hidden
(303 posts)
In fact, you may just want to unplug your laptop from the modem for a little while.

Sayin.

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(4703 posts)
I'd like to point out that just because you are engaging in no string sex that doesn't make you a swinger. It merely means you are cheating with people who engage in sex with others by mutual understanding. In the end you're still just a cheater. Swinging in part is a whole philosophy about sex , not just the act of sex itself. If you're wife is unaware no matter who you color it to look pretty it is still cheating. BTW you'll be competing with the 12 million other men out there who claim their wife doesn't put out, doesn't understand him blah blah blah. Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5284 posts)
It would be different of we lived in a world that did not offer you numerous alternatives to your problem. I'm not going to rake you over the coals, though you might deserve it, but as KD mentioned, don't be surprised to feel the chill of an early fall around these parts.

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(4703 posts)
I know my situation here isn't exactly honest to my home life and really, that is mostly my business as long as I don't pretend that I am looking for long term relationships. I am cheating on my wife and she does not know about it. It has been over 12 years since we had anything and she thinks love supercedes sex and it's not necessary. I think I've done very well as far as being patient waiting for her to get back her sex drive. It hasn't happened despite all efforts on both of our parts to do so. I have discovered one thing though... despite the physical things such as age, appearance, weight etc., everyone wants and needs love and sex is a part of it. You can do without it if you want but that physical contact is to me a reaffirmation that you are human, you are a social being and someone cares enough to let you know you belong even if only for a brief while. All of which has nothing whatsoever to do with being rude...lol.

Sulphur LA
Username hidden
(4 posts)
you got it.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7275 posts)
thats when Gina Gemini's about to go italian on your ass hahahahaha

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Welcome to the forum cajuneaglet.

Geesh, where are y'all's manners these days??

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... More 
Start   71 to 80 of 90   End
TOPIC: Rudeness