Rudeness : Swingers Discussion 2013991061
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting StartedRudeness
TOPIC: Rudeness
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... More 
Start   61 to 70 of 90   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I wouldn't be able to do 12 years of that. Did 2 years of no sex after our 2nd child. It was rough. I would rather give her the ultimatum of how if she didn't start providing for those intimate needs, that I may consider outsourcing. Worst case scenario is that it may ruin your marriage. But then again, it sounds kinda ruined already... She don't do sex, he's miserable, he's cheating, keeping secrets. Think about it

Redford MI
Username hidden
(303 posts)
Cajun,

I was of course being a complete smartass with my replies. Forgive me. I apologize, my intent was not to hurt you but to bring some laughter to all.

Your situation is quite unfortunate, I have no pearls of wisdom for you other than wishing you good luck and hope that it works out.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(16805 posts)
he doesn't seem much like the kind to be looking for or taking advice. seems more like he's just making his announcement. not judging, just the way it sounds to me.

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(5239 posts)
Caj, I've got an idea, Go up to her, be honest with her and tell her the same things you told us. why is it spouses will be more honest and say exactly how they feel to complete strangers before they tell their own spouses that they love?

before you start cheating, go up to her, and say that you need the sexual intimacy that has been lacking, that this part is important to you, tell her you still love her.

You do need to start somewhere with her before you start to cheat. If it's not in the cards for you two, then she has the right to know this also, it may hurt, but life goes on, at least this will give both of you the chance. trust me when i say, telling her your exact feelings will not hurt her as much as her finding out you cheated on her. you have more to lose by cheating.

You say you want nothing long term, but cheating is not a fix, the ugly part is you have to keep doing it to feel the intimacy your not getting at home, so in reality it is long term.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2317 posts)
Just some things to ponder before you finish me off!!!

1. I hope all you "hotties" stay hotties but don't count on it, age takes its toll even on hotties. 2. I hope the biggest burden you ever have to face is how you are going to read all those bundles of emails you get. 3. How many would stay with a marriage for 12 years with no sex involved in it. 4. It's not like I woke up one morning and decided "hey, I'd like some strange". It was a decision based on 12 years of deprivation. Try it. You won't like it. 5. I never said I was proud of it but I wanted others I may be involved with to know. It just is... that's all there is to it.

Sulphur LA
Username hidden
(4 posts)
true John, i do feel sorry for his wife. being cheated on is the worst....

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2072 posts)
What good is it if he is honest to us? how can we ever trust him if he is dishonest to the one he married.

It's not us he has to be honest with !

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2317 posts)
i say he probably isnt going to have very good luck here in sls land but at least he is honest about his situation...

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2072 posts)
do they make coffee for you to drink while they read you your email?

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2072 posts)
It's down right exhausting!

We hired an email barista!

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(16805 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... More 
Start   61 to 70 of 90   End
TOPIC: Rudeness