Rudeness : Swingers Discussion 2013991031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting StartedRudeness
TOPIC: Rudeness
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... More 
Start   31 to 40 of 90   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Are we grading on a curve?

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(4892 posts)
So, somewhere between a standard-minus and a substandard-plus?

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10769 posts)
Fun, he said "a little substandard" I am sure he would never go "full on substandard"

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(4892 posts)
Wel, you got the s's and t's right anyway.

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(4703 posts)
Wel, I'd thnik they probably have lots of methane in reserve,

Whitehouse Station NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
But I bet you that they don't pump their own gas ;).

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16378 posts)
I'm attracted to women who write, "I'm not picky because I can't afford to be picky."

Whitehouse Station NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
** "I'm picky because I can be", an unrealistic criteria list of 10 or more components, etc, etc and I'm not going there. **

Obviously you don't have what it takes for someone who wouldn't lower their standards. Getting laid is easy Spanky. Some of us just prefer quality over quantity, understand?

**Personally I like my looks**

With very few exceptions, I'd imagine that ALL of us should like the way that we look, and if we don't perhaps we can change some things that are changeable. Dropping a few pounds, getting fitter, covering that gray, fixing teeth etc...UNLESS you are not bothered by such issues which is perfectly fine, for as long as you understand that you are not a fit for those who wont lower their standards nor change their preferences.

** but on such profiles no matter how hot I may be, they've already basically advertised no-one is going to meet their impossible qualifications/criteria and that if you are so fucking lucky**

Just because you aren't a fit, doesn't mean that others are not. You just need to accept this. It is a reality.

**I would MUCH rather hook up with a female whose body needs work and whose looks are a little substandard or whatever but who is fun and friendly than a conceited hot bitch who makes me feel she's doing me a favor any day and/or carries herself like an ice queen.**

You seem to think that because you might not be a good match for someone that appears beyond your reach, that somehow they are conceited, an ice queen etc...You could not be further from the truth.

Stop being so jaded. You are insecure Spanky even though I'm sure that you aren't seeing it. If you truly like yourself as you claim in your posts, why would you lash out at those that are beyond your reach? Why such anger? Is there not enough fish in the sea for you? Taste is subjective, what you may find substandard, others may find perfect.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16378 posts)
Substandard? What the fuck is wrong with you?

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10769 posts)
I understand your posts, and agree. When Mr isn't into it, then I think I'm ugly, undesirable, a shit of a wife, and so on and on, the negatives creep in when there are openings left unfilled (I guess literally and figuratively). It's something of an addiction, and yes, I do understand that need. I have it too. That's why we HAD to talk about it, b/c we were on different timing for a bit and it was frustrating to us both. I don't mind initiating sometimes, but I like to feel desired. We both had sort of lost our usual yin/yang when going through all those deaths last year. Ugh.

Now it's back. All he has to do is wink at me and I knwo where it's going.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7275 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... More 
Start   31 to 40 of 90   End
TOPIC: Rudeness