Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Getting Started Rudeness
TOPIC: Rudeness
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 90   End
User Details are only visible to members.
We've had the same type of profile that I described too. Like ive mentioned it changes all the time. Like with the "guys being bi" thing

That used to be REQUIRED of a single guy. Buuuuuuut. In reality, I personally prefer watching my wife with another guy, and dont really care if he is bi. I like straight guys...haha.

My wife used to think that I "needed" to be constantly involved in the play that was going on also which isnt the case.

So while we prefer a bi guy, or at least a bi friendly guy.....That wont stop us from contacting a straight guy who is hot. We have had to reword our profile a little bit to not scare them away if WE contact THEM.

This is a good example of where I talk about reading profiles.

Since our profile reads that we are mainly looking for a bi guy. We may write to a straight guy who makes it clear he is not bi. We READ THAT IN HIS PROFILE AND ADDRESS IT.

So our email will contain something showing we understand that he is straight and thats what we are looking for regardless of what our profile says.

If we emailed a single straight guy in the manner that most email us......

"Hey, wanna meet?" and thats it.......Well then he is going to look at our profile, see a couple looking for a bi guy, and not respond thinking we want him to come over and bend over the coffee table.

He would be right to not respond or respond in a negative fashion.

Mount Juliet TN
Username hidden
(663 posts)
We are the same, Of our last three couples, one couple both were straight, and the other two couples only the female was bi. We have preferences, but those are not set in stone, If we like you both then we have no trouble playing.

Just because I am Bi, most couples think that is how I have to play. Personally the biggest problem we have had in the past is from the women half, who has no desire to see two men together, especially their own husband/boyfriend.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2317 posts)
Our profile is full of requirements, not rules, requirements. We do not lower our standards, we're here for the occasional quality evening with people who are into what we are into. I assure you, we don't suffer from lack of attention. :)

We're completely comfortable with the knowledge that our requirements will deter many, that's quite alright, in fact that is what we want.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17270 posts)
"if you do w, x, y OR z you will be blocked"--right, like everything has to be so punitive. Or "Don't contact us..." You get it, that kind of language. Add in a few "we are pickY"s, "will only play if you pay for the room and after 4 meetings we'll consider", "we are picky because we can be...." that kind of conceited bullshit.

But I'm the one with the problem because apparently I feel I can't connect with such individuals because I have low self-esteem,lol.

Saint Clair Shores MI
Username hidden
(228 posts)
hahahahahhahaha damn

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
Spanky

Exactly. I know we avoid those types of profiles. We click on something that the headline reads

"Laid back down to earth couple"

Then here are the RED CAPITAL LETTERS OF RULES AND REGULATIONS TO STRICTLY ABIDE BY!!!!!!!!

YOU MUST!!!!!! YOU NEED TO BE!!!!!! DONT CONTACT US IF!!!!!!!! YOU WILL BE BLOCKED!!!!!!!!

usually followed by exact criteria that each person must fit along with the instruction manual of allowed and prohibited actions in the bedroom.

Oh darn honey. Almost had one. Missed em by half a dick inch. Darn

Mount Juliet TN
Username hidden
(663 posts)
Joey-that's a great point about the dumbasses are going to e-mail anyway. Hostility, anger and attitude in a profile is probably just going to chase away the very people you're trying to attract.

Saint Clair Shores MI
Username hidden
(228 posts)
Seduction--thanks for the psychoanalysis, I think at the end of the day we both are making the website work for us, I know I am!

Saint Clair Shores MI
Username hidden
(228 posts)
I agree. Some profiles are wayyy out there.

The full page of requirements, rules, and regulations. Then they tell you they are picky (like that really needs to be said)

None of it makes a dam bit of difference. I think the only thing having a long "rude" profile probably does is scare away people who ARE matches because the dumbasses are still going to email anyway. They dont read the profile to begin with.

We have had everything from a one sentence profile to one it took half the night to read. Everytime we would get a string of non matching emails, our profile would get a little longer until it looked like the IRS tax code.

It didnt make a difference at all. Didnt slow down the stupid emails one bit.

I think most people are "picky" . To say it though IS a turn off. We're picky. Everyone is picky. If we think youre attractive and a match, we picky you. If we dont think youre attractive or a match. You no get picky

I think if you read our profile. You know pretty much right from there if youre a match and if youre going to get a response.

If you read it and you know youre not a match and email anyway. Why the hell would you be surprised if we dont respond? We tell you that up front. Like the coffee cup tells you its hot, like everything that has a warning label tells you the consequences for your actions.

We tell you if you dont.....x, x, x......We will not respond.

And thats a promise.

Personally. I find not reading someones profile to be the ultimate "rudeness" on a swingers site. Its like as bad as not using turn signals.

If it we'rent for my wife sitting next to me or usually typing herself......The replies I would be sending would be off the charts "rude"

Mount Juliet TN
Username hidden
(663 posts)
When Mr isn't into it, then I think I'm ugly, undesirable, a shit of a wife, and so on and on, the negatives creep in when there are openings left unfilled (I guess literally and figuratively). It's something of an addiction, and yes, I do understand that need. I have it too."

well...its because we have such similar childhoods. If pedophiles understood how they re-wire a child's brain when they do what they do....I wonder if they would do it. Yeah....unfortunately they think their needs are better than those of the child, they would still do it. Pricks. Yeah, like you said G, wow. A playmate who is no longer in the ls in this area...had issues erectile wise. I asked him about it and his ego kicked in and he got nasty. He said "ive never had this happen. Must have been who i was with." I could not even have sex with my husband of then 18 years for over a week. Words. Words really do cut. They do.

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 90   End
TOPIC: Rudeness