Rudeness : Swingers Discussion 2013991011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting StartedRudeness
TOPIC: Rudeness
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 90   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Rdy, you may be right. i still think it's a lose/lose, but that's just my opinion.

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(5236 posts)
It's a tough spot Joey. Do you really want to be "that guy"? Now don't take this wrong, but how important is your integrity? And let me assure you, and you probably already know, there are people here who would crucify by email. Not email to you, because those slime don't have the balls to approach you directly. But there are people here who would make it a point to email anyone you were flirting with here, just to give them, "the scoop" on you. I have people tell me all the time that they get these emails warning them about me because I am trouble. LOL.

I'd give it some thought before changing it bro. There are some amazing people here and there are some vindictive mf'ers here. You've seen them. Some of them would eat their own young if that's what it took to keep them separated from the "peasant class". It isn't fair I guess, but you may have to choose between the lesser of two evils.

And FWIW, I'd say there is a good chance you are right in your reasoning as to the dropoff in contacts. Good luck.

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(5236 posts)
And that is precisely why we decided to have 0 mention about bi males and condom preferences, it helps out weed out the bi's and barebackers.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(16794 posts)
Thing doesnt let you edit.

As a bi friendly guy. When I see that line in your profile, I think to myself "This couple only wants straight play"

So even though Im bi. I wouldnt think twice about emailing you if I were interested. I can play straight just fine.

We have considered changing my tag on here to straight. Since bi play is 1% of what I do and I could take it or leave it, I think that me listed as bi probably scares off more couples than it attracts.

So within the next week or so, I may be a straight guy.

Mount Juliet TN
Username hidden
(663 posts)
She. I dont see a problem with that.

As far as the bi guy thing. I understand what you are trying to accomplish with that. Ive talked about it a lot in the forums.

I see no problem with you putting that in your preferences. Just dont let yourself get fooled into thinking that it is actually keeping bi guys away. Youre only keeping those away who are honest about it on their profile which is a very very small percentage of the actual number of bi or bi friendly guys on here.

Our mailbox is stuffed every week with bi guys looking to meet. 1 in 10 is listed as bi.

But enough on that topic.

Everyone should use whatever profile works for them. We have tried a bunch and are always changing. I just went through and deleted half of ours because it got long again.

We;re not getting as many emails now as when we first joined back up, so we;re back to a little more laid back profile and will just use some chatting to sort through people.

Mount Juliet TN
Username hidden
(663 posts)
JOEY, i agree with you to a point, but consider this also. we have very busy schedules and our time for play is limited. we include what we call "the dealbreakers" in our profile. it isn't a list of do's and don'ts, it is a way of addressing the issues that we need to address in order to determine whether of not it would make sense to meet another couple/single. we have designed the profile in such a way as to give us the best chance for success in the event that we do agree to meet.

*no smokers. its an allergy thing for her. *no pics, no meet. we don't do blind dates *condoms. a LOT of guys have trouble staying hard with condoms *bi guys. playing with guys who play with other guys opens us up to a level of risk we are not willing to take. it doesn't mean we think all straight guys are risk free because we know many people are not honest. but we are at least making an attempt to make the decisions we feel provide as much saftey as possible. this one moreso than the others, probably costs us in the forums as we had noticed that bi guys would tend to have an attitude with us, or just ignore us altogether. we finally had a chance to talk with a bi guy who was honest enough to tell us it was the profile, and one was even told by another member that we just "don't like" bi guys. that's bullshit, but we won't be intimidated into changing the profile.

when it comes to meeting others, we are not interested in sitting around bullshitting all night. we want to know that you are at least reasonably close to the people you describe yourselves to be in your profile. we want to see that you have been at least reasonably honest with your pics. if both of those seem to be in line, then let's enjoy and little conversation, a few drinks, and let's get to what we're here for. many say in their profiles, "friends first, and then we'll see". fine for some, but finding friends is not the reason we pay to be members of this site. we pay to be members of this site in order to find people we are attracted to, and fuck their brains out. and we'd rather not have to work our way thru 10 couples in order to find one that actually matches up well with us. having a list of "dealbreakers" makes that much easier to accomplish.

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(5236 posts)
Please e-mail your resume' to milf_n_cookies@.....

Include pics in front, side bottom and hands/knees view, as well as a breast pic. Men include penis photo while holding a wooden elementary school ruler. LOL

Redford MI
Username hidden
(303 posts)
milf yeah....some spend more time telling you who you CAN'T be vs. who they like lol. Im like why dont you just have me complete an application!!

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
Nothing about open minded in our profile, hubby is not open to bi experiences.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(16794 posts)
I get a laugh out of reading profiles that have a million rules and requirements, but also state that they are "open minded" and "laid back"

Redford MI
Username hidden
(303 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 90   End
TOPIC: Rudeness