Rudeness : Swingers Discussion 201399
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting StartedRudeness
TOPIC: Rudeness
Created by: cajuneaglet
Original Starting post for this thread:
Question here. I understand that some people here are so attractive that they get hundreds of offers and emails and probably don't have enough hours in the day to answer them, but I find it hard to believe that is the case with most everyone here. Besides, if it is the case then take yourself out of the picture till you get caught up. Maybe it's just me but I feel that if you invite people to contact you then you have an obligation to answer them if they do even if it is to say "no thank you" or "not now, not never" or whatever your answer may be. You know? I'm just saying.....

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 90   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Popcorn for breakfast is even better than waffels with wipped chream.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
Well I'm obviously not hiding and I put it all out there. We Tend to choose guys who aren't bi so to speak as they are more bi friendly.

As soon as they mention how they like getting fucked or anything hardcore ..... we're not interested. We have many of the same concerns that the "no bi men" couples have. I do a pretty good job "interviewing" to get information out of people.

We don't want risky men either. But we weed that out in questioning.

Myself. I pose no risk to a swinger couple. And my play poses no more risk than straight play.

So no. I would not have a second thought about joining a couple for straight play that specified no bi men.

The only thing putting that statement does is weed out guys who list as bi. I would love to show our mailbox for proof. With a few few exceptions, every active single male and almost every couple within our area has emailed us at some point. 1 in 10 list as bi. But every one of them is cool with what we want to do.

So I have come to the conclusion that there are very few truly straight men.

So again. We share the same concerns and want to avoid the same risk that you and others do. But that straight checkmark means nothing.

Mount Juliet TN
Username hidden
(663 posts)
LOL. Now THAT is funny.

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(5208 posts)
They are obvious.

For instance, I don't have to hide behind a wall of passivity to take shots at people. I do it right out in the open.

Tucson AZ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
"Hmmmm". No warnings?

Not surprised. Some things are obvious. :)

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(5208 posts)
a few couples got a warning email sent to them about me, I'm pretty sure it was Mrs John who sent them.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2317 posts)
I've never been told an email warning was issued about me either. Hmmmm.

Tucson AZ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
the email we get about you is... "hide your beer". :)

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(5208 posts)
"I have people tell me all the time that they get these emails warning them about me because I am trouble."

Damn. No one has ever let me in on the fact that they get emails warning them about me.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
I would think this would be one of the places where everyone would want to be honest about their sexual likes and dislikes. Society makes us wear enough masks. How are like-minded souls going to find each other here if the true status is hidden? But then again... I'm picky ;-) heehee

Visalia CA
Username hidden
(4185 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 90   End
TOPIC: Rudeness