Rude behavior! : Swingers Discussion 41441
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting StartedRude behavior!
TOPIC: Rude behavior!
Created by: twostr842
Original Starting post for this thread:
We never thought we would see it on this site. People were always great here about answering emails. Even if it was a "Sorry, No thank you", but lately the people here have gotten as bad as some of the other site. What happened to manners? We make sure we answer all who take the time to write. We have even had some who we emailed a few times just disappear! We always make it a point to give out our regular email and phone number after the first few emails here. If you write us we will always answer and if you come to our parties we always invite you back, unless you fell face down in the punch bowl then we might reconcider.LOL

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
User Details are only visible to members.
Trader, it's the malady of being new meat. Fortunately, you live in such a great area. Drive up the valley, have some wine (please tip a glass of Foley, Rideaux or Foxen for us) wind down and weed through some more <weg>.

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
I think this thread has made it full circle throughout the forums. Although we answer all email (with the exception of anyone who we decide is not a match and they rudely reply, then we just hit the block button). but have always agreed that if we take the time to review a profile completely anyone should take the time to state not interested, no, fuck off, any short little phrase. There are entirely too many couples on this site (more recently than ever) that do not respond to emails. We gave up trying to figure out why that is, not everyone was raised with the moral values of being polite, having respect, and being courteous, but my mother taught me a saying years ago, that I saw work many times, "What comes around, goes around", so show that someone is not worth 5 seconds of your time, and I am sure it will happen to those people as well, more often than not at all.

Jerome PA
Username hidden
(12073 posts)
Care...... haven't been in the forums in days. Hope I didn't pass my opportunity up for the punch bowl!

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
<note to self> keep face out of the punch bowl.

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
We never thought we would see it on this site. People were always great here about answering emails. Even if it was a "Sorry, No thank you", but lately the people here have gotten as bad as some of the other site. What happened to manners? We make sure we answer all who take the time to write. We have even had some who we emailed a few times just disappear! We always make it a point to give out our regular email and phone number after the first few emails here. If you write us we will always answer and if you come to our parties we always invite you back, unless you fell face down in the punch bowl then we might reconcider.LOL

Belle Plaine MN
Username hidden
(12 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
TOPIC: Rude behavior!