Reply's to e-mails : Swingers Discussion 54982
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting StartedReply's to e-mails
TOPIC: Reply's to e-mails
Created by: jokerdogg The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
User Details are only visible to members.
We do our darndest to respond to everyone who writes. If for nothing else than to thank them for their interest. Flirty brings up a valid point. There are many times I see a profile that I think might interest the Mrs and tell the other folks I will get back to them once she checks out the profile. I am amazed at how many folks seem to get annoyed that I would want my wife to check them out before agreeing to get together with them. Me and my crazy radical ideas.

Davie FL

Username hidden
(12 posts)
I think for a lot of people there is an assumption of a presumed match, when in reality if they would have read the profile a little more closely they would have discovered a mismatch in what they were truly looking for. This is why some people do not write back after they have written you. My advice is for those out there that are looking to meet, please read the profile carefully. For those who do not know how to read, don't reply at all...

Reno NV

Username hidden
(7 posts)
Mountaineer2005 What a great response. It is a shame that more people aren't as thoughful as you.

Sadly not responding at all seems to be how most people handle themselves.

Sandston VA

Username hidden
(195 posts)
jokerdogg- You aren't asking too much by expecting a response to you'r emails. We've encountered the same problem quite a bit on here and what we've done is stated it clearly in bright red letters in our profile that if you can't be courteous enough to at least reply with a "no thanks" then they will be blocked from contacting us in the future. Since then we've had responses to every email. People would be kicking theirselves in the ass if we sent them an email and they didn't respond and then 6 months later they decide they want to play now. The joke would be on them ultimately because if they'd responded in the first place they wouldn't have been blocked. It's worked for us, it may for you as well

Gainesboro TN

Username hidden
(22 posts)
First off..you can email us anytime Bi..we would love to answer...lol. We have encountered the same problems both after replying to received emails and not getting replys from sent emails. I guess it's how things go. It bugs us still but we don't fret over it as much anymore. I sure wish we weren't so far up in the frozen tundra sometimes...lol. Grewat posts all and keep the faith. Good things come to those who wait.

Mr. wi2some

Neenah WI

Username hidden
(84 posts)
Wow, again coming from two great looking women. How can we pay for a membership to meet up with other real swingers, then not even reply to there reply. I had not even thought about this until you brought it up Bi. Hell that has happened to us. They emailed opened there pics, we both read the profile and agreed to meet up, emailed them back stating this and then over a month has gone by. Why would you send the initial email if you won't respond back? Is it SLS email system? Somehow I/We doubt that. Loraincpl

Cleveland OH

Username hidden
(38 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
TOPIC: Reply's to e-mails