Relaxing your requirements : Swingers Discussion 2075671051
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting StartedRelaxing your requirements
TOPIC: Relaxing your requirements
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   51 to 60 of 61   End
User Details are only visible to members.
No clubs, parties, M&G's here, so we are left with SLS (and other sites). All we have are profiles to look at. :(

Lahaina HI
Username hidden
(582 posts)
Personality goes a long way in our bed

this is true for us too. we have our preferences, but they can be overlooked if we like your personality.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2062 posts)
lol wanna I'm the picky bitch of this couple. Not that Trooper will just fuck anyone but he has a bit wider of a range of what he finds desirable then I do. As far as meeting people from the site we both have to open the pics and go ooooooo I wanna meet them! Meeting people out and about its a bit easier.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
What you're really talking about is a preference, not a rule. Preferences can change with your mood, the weather, etc. The lifestyle is pretty simple, don't overthink it.

Virginia Beach VA
Username hidden
(313 posts)
Thanks everyone for your insight! :) Yes, being open to surprises is a good way to put it. We're still figuring stuff out and what is going to work for the both of us and we appreciate everyone's help.

RE: Bonus Question - Mr Wanna is the pickier one right now. When we first started out, I was. I wouldn't even look at a couple's profile where they guy fell out of my usual "type". I'm much easier going now. But if Mr Wanna is not totally turned-on by the woman of the other couple....it ain't gonna happen folks!

Lahaina HI
Username hidden
(582 posts)
We leave ourselves a bit open for surprises as far as attraction goes, especially in a large group setting. We've had the pleasure of meeting some very sexy people who were a lot of fun when maybe in another setting we might not have given them a second look? It's not drink induced either, b/c contrary to popular belief, we don't lose our preferences/attraction level just because some alcohol might be added.

We've also been the recipient of other people's "non preference" attraction, as in body type, for instance. Some of our favorite swing friends include a guy who thought he could never be attracted to someone overweight. I didn't "try" to seduce him, we just found this couple fun and easy to talk to, and that was fine with us, but there was sexual chemistry and attraction and it helped him change his viewpoint. No, that was not my agenda...I just thought he and she were cute and sexy and fun to fuck:)

So, if my husband, who doesn't necessarily go for redheads, said, "there is no way, never, no how am I getting with a redhead" kept to that rigidity, he would've missed out on another friend with whom he has a GREAT time (actually two redheads). And he was and is attracted to both redheaded women.

He is the pickier. If he isn't fully attracted, then there's not much they can do that will arouse him. I am probably a bit more open minded about preferences. But I know if I'm attracted almost immediately.

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7450 posts)
I have found it happens, but not often.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2208 posts)
Pandora and I aren't too picky looks-wise in who we will play with (except in the hygiene department. That will always be a deal breaker) and don't really have a "type". Personality goes a long way in our bed. For us, its more about the chemistry of a person or a couple we find attractive. Bonus points if you don't mind laughing during playtime!

Granted, if your pics show a person much younger or much slimmer you are today, it's going to be a turn off. Not because you aren't super-mega-hot anymore, but that you're intentionally hiding something about yourself and what else are you potentially hiding?

Long Beach CA
Username hidden
(1757 posts)
like nic I don't consider those so much requirements as a general description of what your attracted to. And there tend to be for most of us some exceptions to that. Personally I tend to like tall, military like guys usually between the ages of 35-50ish. However depending on the person I have played with all different types including a fun guy who has long blonde hair and looks like a rock star. I have one I have chatted with in MI who freaking looks like Kid Rock. They both have great personalities and while not my general type are hot and turn me on so I don't consider it to be relaxing a requirement.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
What you describe sounds more like being open to going outside your "type", not relaxing any requirement. If there is an attraction, go for it! I mean, what's a little facial hair in the overall scheme of things?

;^D

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(11947 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   51 to 60 of 61   End
TOPIC: Relaxing your requirements