Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Getting Started Relaxing your requirements
TOPIC: Relaxing your requirements
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   31 to 40 of 61   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I consider myself very selective but I've met women who I wouldn't necessarily consider my "type" who had a certain sexiness that made them irresistible. Is that "relaxing my requirements"? I mean, just because I prefer brunettes doesn't mean I wouldn't fuck an attractive blonde.

;^D

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12375 posts)
There may be things I overlook, if I am attracted to the person. I don't consider that relaxing my requirements though. The things I will overlook are usually just guidelines and not requirements. My requirements I will never relax on, which is why we don't play very much.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(18048 posts)
@ sed

Totally agree!

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8086 posts)
Seduction wonderful post! Why would I want to relax my requirements and take something less than I want? I am here to fullfill MY desires right? Lol.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2231 posts)
I am very picky, by far pickier than hubby, but he's quite picky himself. There are requirements that we'd be ok with overlooking (age as an example). And then there are areas that we simply will not, they're just a turn off, ex: clear lack of cerebral power, hygiene, certain behaviors etc...

I'm a huge advocate of not rushing, holding out until you find what turns you on so much that you simply have to have that person. For us at least, this is about fantasy fulfillment, an add-on to an already hot sex life. So why relax our requirements?

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17266 posts)
newto, good to have you here. I think you are just very open minded. And you might be a challenge to those without so much on the ball. Just be yourself. If you think they aren't up to speed, they probably think you are too "out there". Rejections are often both ways. You are more likely to remain on friendly terms if you don't try to force anything. Good luck, and count your blessings.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
I am sure I am pickier (Wife here waving her hands at the screen like a lunatic). My husband has more experience than I do with other people so I came believing that my limited experience would have me a bit nervous about trying something outside of what I am used to.

Then I read profiles and got a panic induced complex or is that complex induced panic over others not finding anything they liked in us. I had to put myself on a couch and ask myself what was really at the bottom of this and I had to keep asking if it was that I ate a pink Crayola when I was five, just to annoy myself.

It can be intimidating to realise we are being scrutinised, first contact feels like an interview and maybe we won't measure up. But; and there always has to be a but in there because it's more fun that way; I think most of us want to feel comfortable and have fun in the way it works for us. Some things just don't do it for us and to try to force past those probably will result in disappointment for everyone, right?

If this message was in any way confusing, I blame the crayon entirely.

Denham Springs LA
Username hidden
(64 posts)
I prefer a woman petite up to 5' 5" with brown hair to the shoulders or longer and medium B or C breasts, but can forget most of my preferences if she has a nice smile, great laugh and pleasant personality. I've dated women in my single days that were 5' and 6' with no problem My spouse is not a model as far as looks and has real short hair, but is very beautiful to me and sexy, a great body, seeing her in the throws of passion is incredible, even after 27 years together. Standards I won't relax is if the person is sarcastic in a nasty way, I don't like mean people.

Durham ME
Username hidden
(20 posts)
When I was a couple, I was most certainly the most picky and still am and no I dont relax my requirements, If I want to relax my requirements its easier to go to a vanilla bar pick up a single male.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2231 posts)
5'10"+ CHECK!

I'm IN!!

Enjoy your vaca LL

;^D

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12375 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   31 to 40 of 61   End
TOPIC: Relaxing your requirements