Relaxing your requirements : Swingers Discussion 2075671024
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting StartedRelaxing your requirements
TOPIC: Relaxing your requirements
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   24 to 33 of 61   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Welcome (back) to the forum "couple", and may I say that is an extremely sensual pic.

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
our requirements are the comfort zone... the play style that brings us the most most happiness and sexual satisfaction.... why wander of the playground?

Bayside NY
Username hidden
(7 posts)
I would have to say that Husband is the pickier of the two of us. And I'll clarify that by saying that sometimes I know right away that I am attracted to someone, just WHAM and oh yes, I already know I'm going to enjoy the hell out of you... and then there are the really cool times when someone is a complete surprise, and I leave myself more open for that than does my husband. He's a great judge of people on first impression, and I respect that about him immensely, so I love it when he sometimes will say, "Oh I know you're going to like HIM." And he's almost always right.

But the getting to know you, and taking your time thing? That just makes it all the more intoxicating when you finally get to surrender yourself. I don't mind at all taking my time, not rushing it, and building that anticipation and desire. Whew.

We don't stipulate requirements in much detail. We know what we like when we experience it, and we know even more fully what we DON"T like. That would be an easier thread to answer.

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7399 posts)
Hrmph, blondes and brunettes.

Before my husband and I were together; he says to me that he prefers long legged brunettes. Later, I told him I hoped he didn't have any fantasies of being growing taller and having darker hair because he was going to be out of luck.

I guess I have something going for me and I am hoping it's not just the way I cook roast.

The Wife in the Us.

Denham Springs LA
Username hidden
(64 posts)
I thought it might Buddy. Good Memories. ;-)

Marietta OH
Username hidden
(1451 posts)
Lol...yes, as hard as it is to believe!

It takes a very SPECIAL blonde to capture my attention, and that pic right there is doing it pretty well.

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
No way Nick?! You have been with a Blonde??? No way!!! ;-)

Marietta OH
Username hidden
(1451 posts)
I consider myself very selective but I've met women who I wouldn't necessarily consider my "type" who had a certain sexiness that made them irresistible. Is that "relaxing my requirements"? I mean, just because I prefer brunettes doesn't mean I wouldn't fuck an attractive blonde.

;^D

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
There may be things I overlook, if I am attracted to the person. I don't consider that relaxing my requirements though. The things I will overlook are usually just guidelines and not requirements. My requirements I will never relax on, which is why we don't play very much.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17896 posts)
@ sed

Totally agree!

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8064 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   24 to 33 of 61   End
TOPIC: Relaxing your requirements