Rejection etiquette post pics : Swingers Discussion 206433101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting StartedRejection etiquette post pics
TOPIC: Rejection etiquette post pics
Created by: highdrive36G
Original Starting post for this thread:
So a couple of times people have emailed me with interest and I've been intrigued by their profile or the one or two partial body shots they have posted. So I have asked for pictures to see if I would be attracted. They send me face pics or body pics, and I'm just not into them so I send a thanks, but no thanks email. Several times I've gotten angry responses about how bad it was that I responded that way after asking for pics.

Am I breaking some etiquette rule here? I mean attraction is crucial, and as a single female I get a lot of emails so why lead the guy on.

GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 22   End
User Details are only visible to members.
To the OP

Fucking or not fucking strangers is the most selfish thing you can do in the lifestyle..

You've done nothing wrong, they're the ones with issues!

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8078 posts)
I understand completely what you are saying, because I myself photograph poorly. My large breast make it look like I have no waist in most pictures of me. However, as a female playing alone I get a huge amount of responses. I have a life beyond this and I can't go getting to know everyone that sends me a decent email hoping they look better in person.

W Bloomfield MI
Username hidden
(18 posts)
You never know about pictures. Some people are camera whores, always looking their best when the camera is clicking. Others take bad pictures, and are much more pleasant to see in person.

Rejecting someone based on poor photography would be a shame. Going gaga over photogenicity, you could set yourself up for some disappointment.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
WannaTry basically summed it all right up there. This happens all the time... the only etiquette rules I'm aware of is "don't be a dick", and it sounds like you're doing just fine there. They, on the other hand...

New Market MD
Username hidden
(196 posts)
Don't feel bad! I think you responded just fine to those emails.

That happens to us, too. we are intrigued by the *few* pix posted on someone's profile. Then when we ask for more pix and receive them, it's like...oh hell no!

I've taken to responding with something like this: "Thank you so much for responding and sending your pix. We really appreciate it. Unfortunately, we don't feel there is a match here. Thank you again and we wish you all the best here on SLS."

You don't need to explain yourself. And if they continue to be a**holes, block 'em.

Lahaina HI
Username hidden
(609 posts)
Bloomfield's only an hour away, if you're interested in another couple. We can and enjoy hosting, and have no problems posting face pics upfront.

Toledo OH
Username hidden
(1430 posts)
We could go "under cover" with a sheet... that might hide you?

Visalia CA
Username hidden
(4185 posts)
Lol, good tips.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
Oh, and hide those 1940 boxers you 50 year old third wheel looser!

White Hse Sta NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
Try a Sharpie.

White Hse Sta NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 22   End
TOPIC: Rejection etiquette post pics