Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Getting Started Questions
TOPIC: Questions
Created by: neworleanscpl2
Original Starting post for this thread:
Ask questions of real swingers and get real answers. Come chat real time with the members of the ( Cresent City Couples Conection ) better known as the 4-C's club every Wednesday night from 7pm to 10pm central standard time. Just join our yahoo group and chat with us every Wednesday night. For more info just send us an e-mail. Hoping to be your friends Connie ans Happy

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
User Details are only visible to members.
Labor and Delivery/OBGYN Nurse here: Have a check up with Gyno. Mention issues. It takes a while for some of the hormones to kick back in, especially if breastfeeding. Try a supplement called Avlimil. It has really helped me!

Patience is right as well. And you probably are, but really pitch in and help extra with chores. I still say the best aphrodisiac is a man doing dishes!

Bethpage TN
Username hidden
(1037 posts)
Patience is the only advice I can give. If she had a healthy sex drive before, odds are it will return, but it takes time. More than you might think. Mrs. kilo did not kick back in until our youngest was about 7. But, wow has it been great ever since. Definitely worth the wait. While you might be inclined to think it is a mental block, there are all kinds of chemical/hormonal things that happen to a woman through pregnancy/birth/nursing that affect her wants/needs/desires. And, they are not consistent through those times.

Mukilteo WA
Username hidden
(965 posts)
Ask questions of real swingers and get real answers. Come chat real time with the members of the ( Cresent City Couples Conection ) better known as the 4-C's club every Wednesday night from 7pm to 10pm central standard time. Just join our yahoo group and chat with us every Wednesday night. For more info just send us an e-mail. Hoping to be your friends Connie ans Happy

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(103 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
TOPIC: Questions