Question about hosting a Meet Greet : Swingers Discussion 206533
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting StartedQuestion about hosting a Meet Greet
TOPIC: Question about hosting a Meet Greet
Created by: WannaTry808
Original Starting post for this thread:
GoTo Page: 1 2 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 20   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Presuming that you're going to try to schedule a M&G at a public venue such as a restaurant or other locale where group seating could be an issue, management is going to want to know how many people to plan for. It'd be a good idea if, when you call to schedule it, you're able to tell them how many people you expect to be there. I wouldn't just show up with thirty people in tow. (lol)

Fairview Heights IL

Username hidden
(775 posts)
Hey Wanna Try,

We host Meet & Greets here in Southern California. Our group name is So Cal Encounters on here and Kasidie. Kurt's suggestions were very good. Here's a few more: 1) Make sure you state that you invite Single Men to the M&G. We had a small uproar on Kasidie because of this omission. Some couples have a vitriolic response to single men. 2) We brought cheap gifts in the form of wine glass charms to the first 10 couples that arrived. It entices people to come. 3) Don't be disappointed if it starts out small. Make sure the event is solid and good. Word of mouth will be your best bet. 4) If anyone starts LS stuff (making out, groping, etc) have a friendly talk to them about it but don't make a big deal of it. I don't understand how some adults cannot turn that off in vanilla settings. 5) Let the M&G settle naturally, then work the room. Meet everyone. Say hi as they arrive and goodbye and thanks as they they leave. They remember that more. 6) Have a listing of local hotels for those that really hit it off 7) Have fun and let your personality shine through.

~Joel

Covina CA

Username hidden
(99 posts)
Liz had a coconut bra, now I'm not certain they make coconuts in her size any more.

Toledo OH

Username hidden
(1366 posts)
You are focused on putting it on, I am focused on taking it off. Hopefully we are both focused on what comes next...

:^D

Poland OH

Username hidden
(11885 posts)
@Nic - LMAO!! Not sure about tasting like coconut, but one must check a coconut bra for bugs before putting it on. :)

Lahaina HI

Username hidden
(493 posts)
Grass skirt and authentic coconut bra for sure. That way I can find out the answer to a question that has haunted me for years. Will your nipples taste like coconut after I've removed the bra?

:-P

Poland OH

Username hidden
(11885 posts)
@Nic - A Hawaiian themed M&G!! Now there ya go! Shall I bring my grass skirt and coconut bra?? Or board shorts and bikini top? :) Heck...ply me with a couple mai tai's and I'll do the *hula* for you. LOL

Lahaina HI

Username hidden
(493 posts)
TT & I just need to plan a Hawaiian themed M&G in Ohio and fly you HERE!

BTW, I am a very goal oriented person and the more you post, the more I find I need to meet you.

;^D

Poland OH

Username hidden
(11885 posts)
@Toledo - I'll check into that! Thing is...here on Maui....hotels are either *dumps* or 4/5 star lavish resorts. There's really nothing in the middle. No HoJo's or La Quinta's or anything like that.

Lahaina HI

Username hidden
(493 posts)
@dgs1 - Thanks! Washington DC, huh?? That explains a lot! LOL

Lahaina HI

Username hidden
(493 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 20   End
TOPIC: Question about hosting a Meet Greet