Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Getting Started Question(s) about same room
TOPIC: Question(s) about same room
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   41 to 43 of 43 
User Details are only visible to members.
we only play same room, and even same bed if possible. that's because we enjoy interacting with each other while we are playing with others. so when one couple finishes, it's a very natural thing to just continue to enjoy the other partner while they finish.

this may not be so easy since your lady is straight. k is about 90% straight and 10% bi curious, and even then, it is very difficult for her to find a female she will play with. that being said, if your lady is getting mauled by the other female, (it happens) she may never be comfortable with the same bed situation or same room either.

the ladies know whether or not there is an attraction. if not, it's straight play only. as long as everyone is on the same page, there's no problem. if you're lady is uncomfortable with controlling her situation with an aggressive female, either you will have to do so, or risk losing the night. we usually manage to get all this straight with another couple long before we ever get to play time.

opinions. works for us.

Port Canaveral FL
Username hidden
(5338 posts)
Why not lie there and have pillow talk? Play around. Laugh. Maybe even go for another round? Why base it on "when the man finishes?" and instead set a "If you don't hear from us in 30..." or whatever rule.

Just some thoughts.

Roswell GA
Username hidden
(105 posts)
We are not into same room at all. Tried it, not for us. But I am curious about a couple things in case it were ever to arrise.

Being in separate rooms, we don't finish at the same time. So in a same room situation, what do you do if one guy finishes early? Or one guy knows what he is doing and the other doesn't?

I think if the girl got up to join her man and the other mans wife, that it would be a very awkward situation and very rude to the other male. In different rooms, it's not so obvious. I'll admit, with the couple we have been seeing lately, I am usually the one to finish sooner. It's not that I'm not lasting enough, just that my wife and the other male are shy so it takes them longer to get going, wheere as we just get into it with passion. I also know a lot more tricks and am able to bring his wife to orgasm very quick. We just stay in and talk or grab a smoke until they are finished. In the same room, this seems like it could be very akward. Is it often that one guy nuts quick and is just left there to sit out? So anyways, i just wanted to hear some feedback.

Username hidden
(146 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   41 to 43 of 43 
TOPIC: Question(s) about same room