Question(s) about same room : Swingers Discussion 2007531031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting StartedQuestion(s) about same room
TOPIC: Question(s) about same room
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   31 to 40 of 43   End
User Details are only visible to members.
We always do seperate rooms, we have done same, wife doesn't like that. last time we played in same room, my partners hubby got mad because his wife was enjoying herself to much.. he was so involed with watching that he and my wife really didnt do anything. guess it created some resentments and i was told that it wouldn't happen again

West Fargo ND
Username hidden
(56 posts)
We definitely only play in the same room, same bed. Timing though has never been an issue. In fact I usually finish before my wife and I take my time and give my partner a nice back massage and enjoy watching my wife with her partner. It is all about relaxing and seeing this for what it is, just easy going sensuality. Do not worry about what others are doing, just be sensitive to your partner and everything will turn out fine.

Forest Hills NY
Username hidden
(7 posts)
Hmm....ya I just don't think it would work for us. I'm not really into MFM. She doesn't like being watched. If she was with a guy and the guys wife joined it, it would ruin it for her. If I joined in, she wouldn't be AS pissed, but even back when we had threesomes with girls, she didn't care what I did with the other girl, but really didn't want me messing with her.

To be honest, we probably could do same room, but there really is no point for us. It's not a turn on and if there is no bi/group play, then not much point. I don't mind HEARING stuff, so sometimes we play with doors open, which I do like, or sometimes if I get up to take a leak, I will sneak over and listen at the other door cause it's kind of hot.

I just have noticed that there is SO many more same room couples than separate. And when we ask people if they are same or separate room, they get really defensive. Almost like we are frickin crazy or something. I wish we could do the same room thing because we miss out on a lot of sexy couples that we have everything in common with BUT that, but I guess it's just not for us...

Grand Blanc MI
Username hidden
(146 posts)
I'm not bi. This was initially a problem for me. I felt like my partner and I needed to keep pace with J and his partner- I even wondered if we should switch positions when they did! As you might guess, this was not enjoyable for me.

Over time, I have gotten much better at enjoying the sights and sounds of J and his partner while remaining fuzzy on the particulars of where they might be in the process. If one set of folks finishes first (that will never be me- I am so flippin' slow) then the others rest/tease/join in where appropriate. We are fairly conversational during play and it never feels awkward. Personally, I like those moments when both men are focused on me and I know J doesn't turn down those moments when both ladies are giving him their attention.

Cincinnati OH
Username hidden
(3993 posts)
Is there any couples without bi females that could comment? I'd really like to see what they have to say.

Grand Blanc MI
Username hidden
(146 posts)
We are exclusively sameroomers. We've never had an issue of timing being awkward. All of our playmates have had bi-sexual wives/girlfriends, and as it has been said previously, this makes puppy-piling much easier.

Functionally, when one of the guys finishes off first, he usually hits the head, gets a drink, etc., while the lady hops onto the other couple. The finisher sometimes comes back, watches, gets a second wind, and jumps in again. Sometimes the difference in finishing times isn't all that different... especially with p. When she sees someone else hit climax, she's pretty much through the roof.

New Market MD
Username hidden
(196 posts)
Sweet, good point, I wasn't thinking about the group thin that makes it more easy.

And John, I know my comfort level, lol. It's none, lol. I'm not into it at all and my wife is even more against it than me. I am mainly just curious, because to us it seems so akward. Almost like how a vanilla would question a swinger.

I imagine it is harder for me to see the answers as well because things like watching don't appeal to me so I wouldn't have thought to just sit back and watch and wouldn't want to be watched like I'm a tv show, lol.

I imagine it is the same for those who are strictly same room, wondering how us "separates" do it.

Grand Blanc MI
Username hidden
(146 posts)
I don't think you will get a cut and dry answer here, I think it would be more important to talk it over with your spouse, tell him/her what may turn you on to get you there faster or if you prefer they remain quiet or leave the room.

every couple is different, some like different things, We have been with couples that like us to watch, others like us to direct the action, and some even want us to join to help them along.

You will have to experiment to find your comfort zone.

Me personally, I like watching Mrs John getting pleased and will join in if she looks at me a certain way during.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2317 posts)
I think you guys missed what i was asking. I was asking about same room. We DO use sort of a checkin time for separate. If you are right next to each other it's pretty obvious if someone is done. and If I was still going, I really don't wanna listen to small talk going on next to us, lol.

Maybe thats why I am dead set on separate room, but I just wanted to see what you same roomers do.

Grand Blanc MI
Username hidden
(146 posts)
Sometimes we crack jokes trying to break their concentration, lol!

Hmmmm this is good to know.

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   31 to 40 of 43   End
TOPIC: Question(s) about same room