Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Getting Started Question(s) about same room
TOPIC: Question(s) about same room
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   11 to 20 of 43   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Sweet, That is hard to explain. I guess it's more a mental thing than actual physical things. For instance I have wanted to be with my wifes best friend for YEARS. If I ever got with her, it would be a way different level than just sex so therefore we don't do it. If I ever got like that with swinging with someone, I would stop. If a woman told me she liked fucking me better than her man, I would stop. When it goes beyond fun.

Hotbi....the lifestyle is about way more than just group sex. I in no way could get the type of closeness that I have with my wife from any of this, or from being single and fucking people. She is my best friend. I would though, be a selfish idiot if I didn't think that my partner wanted to fuck people besides me.

And She's...you are right. Like I said before, some stuff isn't for me, but I don't judge the others for what they like or not liking what I do. The whole point of this post was just to get some inside views on parts I don't understand so I can understand them further.

I think everyone has their own likes/dislikes and everyone has different reasons for why they like/dislike them.

Username hidden
(146 posts)
people who think there is only one "right" way to swing, are some of the most unhappy people we know of in the lifestyle.

the "right" way to swing is your way.

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(5373 posts)
Hotbi, that's great that you have your preferences and are enjoying yourselves. There are many here who enjoy separate room and for us, that is just how we choose to play in this lifestyle. That is the great thing about it, there are all different ideas and preferences out here so everyone has an opportunity to find others they can share their fantasies with!

Apollo PA
Username hidden
(756 posts)
My reason for swinging is to enjoy GROUP SEX, so separate room doesn't even make any sense to me. The sights, sounds and feel of the group is what does it for me. If I wanted sex alone with a new man I would have just stayed single and date. What has that got to do with the lifestyle?

Karen

Westminster MA
Username hidden
(81 posts)
Very good examples of each side.

As far as the intimacy, I think it all depends on the person. I saw once here where someone posted they take all emotion out of sex. Emotionless sex would suck. I do agree though there there are some emotions that should be left out though.

Being in separate rooms, there is some sense of intimacy, but it's nothing like what I experience when alone with my wife. I really think it's all how you look at it. I don't feel "love" feelings. We all look at it like friends having fun. Truthfully I feel no different than if I were in the same room, except I don't feel the need to worry about please or keeping happy 4 people. With one, it's easy and relaxed. We do have a general rule though, of no "making love" type stuff. I guess I would describe it as no different than hanging out alone with a close friend.

And I'm sure lots of the separate roomers would agree, it gives you a little of the "doing something bad" feeling which is fricken awesome!

Username hidden
(146 posts)
Amen Jand........No one should try to change anothers experience. This isn't about relationships and compromise. At it's very base level it is about a couple or single if the case may be to fulfilling their desires in any way that pleasures them. It angers me when someone "asks" us to change our preference, refrain from smoking or drinking, abide by their NO KISSING rule or whatever just to be with them........NO ONE is that special or hot! We state our preferences loud and clear and they should be respected at all times, if someone contacts us it should be with the intend of unconditional acceptance to "us" . I would never dream of asking someone to "change" to suit me and how dare they ask us. I find that extremely insensitive, egotistical and selfish. At that time I lose all respect for them . DONE and calling NEXT lol. No matter what you seek NEVER make a concession with a virtual stranger that imposes on your own desires. A recipe for disaster.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
The juxtaposition between Mrs. Sav and Mrs. frnz was wonderful. Two lovely, articulate, experienced voices highlighting that there are a million ways to play and, as long as everyone is happy, it is the right way to swing.

Cincinnati OH
Username hidden
(4063 posts)
Thank you Sed. It was quite disheartening, especially because we had considered the couple friends. And although it did initially make me even more apprehensive about same room play, thankfully we realized that they were in the minority and the experience did not stop us from meeting and becoming friends with many wonderful couples (with bi ladies) who completely respect the fact that I am straight (and not because I am broken! :)

Apollo PA
Username hidden
(756 posts)
**I did have a not so pleasant experience while playing same room because the other couple thought they could "fix" me! :)**

Frnz,

I am incredibly sorry that you had to deal with such ignorance, selfishness and simply lack of respect for others, their limits and sexual orientation.

I just don't understand such behavior from adults.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17265 posts)
I prefer to fuck in the same room because my dick won't reach her if she's in a seperate room.

White Hse Sta NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   11 to 20 of 43   End
TOPIC: Question(s) about same room