Question(s) about same room : Swingers Discussion 200753101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting StartedQuestion(s) about same room
TOPIC: Question(s) about same room
Created by: FlirtAway
Original Starting post for this thread:
We are not into same room at all. Tried it, not for us. But I am curious about a couple things in case it were ever to arrise.

Being in separate rooms, we don't finish at the same time. So in a same room situation, what do you do if one guy finishes early? Or one guy knows what he is doing and the other doesn't?

I think if the girl got up to join her man and the other mans wife, that it would be a very awkward situation and very rude to the other male. In different rooms, it's not so obvious. I'll admit, with the couple we have been seeing lately, I am usually the one to finish sooner. It's not that I'm not lasting enough, just that my wife and the other male are shy so it takes them longer to get going, wheere as we just get into it with passion. I also know a lot more tricks and am able to bring his wife to orgasm very quick. We just stay in and talk or grab a smoke until they are finished. In the same room, this seems like it could be very akward. Is it often that one guy nuts quick and is just left there to sit out? So anyways, i just wanted to hear some feedback.

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
 1 to 10 of 43   End
User Details are only visible to members.
aww, thank you :0)

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
If'n SLS had a like button useable for posts. I'd like just about every post you make Mrs. Lost. Your a cutie and with a sweet heart online personality. I can only imagine what a nice person you are in person. Cheers ~smile~

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3555 posts)
yeah, well.....alot like being crowded and having bodies smooshed and rubbing and shit. Me, I need room LOL.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Our preferance is separate rooms doors open for starters. Then for dessert same room. But that was when we could host and where empty nesters and had play rooms. These days seprate beds since hotels are mostly where our hosting takes play. Same bed is dumb, crowded and over rated if more then three people are playing at once even if it's a king size bed.

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3555 posts)
We're admittedly a "our" way or the highway type of couple. We sacrifice nothing in order to play with someone else. For us playing isn't about making concessions, it's about fulfilling our desires and meeting our needs, wants and preferences. Since we don't lack for playmates we see no need to ever make adjustments to accommodate others whose style or preference differ from our. I admit it freely we always stay with our preferred style of play and always respect others desires to play differently. I just see no need to be accommodating if it isn't what we enjoy. I commend you your flexible attitude and many people really have no specific preference so I am sure you also have no issue meeting like minded people. I do wonder why you'd play in a manner that isn't what you prefer though.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5387 posts)
The most sexy memories of playdates for me are those where I am seeing Em get seduced and done to. However, I also love to be with/pleasuring my night's partner and find it easier for me to focus on her (and also easier for me to stay hard - there, I said it) when Em and her guy are not in the room. So the best for me would be if Em would film herself with him, so I could enjoy that later. Of course she won't, lol. Tough call. I can appreciate either way of thinking

Danville VT
Username hidden
(7484 posts)
And there is another reason why some people (like us) prefer separate rooms. The distraction of the bouncing and sounds from another couple can make it really difficult to stay focused. And for Paula, lack of focus = guaranteed no orgasm.

So we prefer the separate rooms in order to avoid distraction. If we play in the same room, we'll still have fun, but we know it won't lead to orgasm, at least for her.

So if we encounter a same room couple, we offer them a deal. This time your preferred way, but next time our preferred way. If they won't meet us halfway on that, then bye-bye. If people insist on "my way or the highway," then it's the highway for us.

NEXT!!!!!

Jim :-)

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
i am with flirt...i prefer separate room vastly over same room. for one, I always end up in the damn corner of the bed with one ass cheek hanging on for dear life. number two, i am sexually selfish. i want all of his attention.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
We always play in the same room because for us it is a couples thing, where we love to watch and hear the other be pleasured. If one of us finished early, then we lay with our swing partner and watch the others play, or sometimes join them to heighten their excitement. My gal loves to have a person sucking each nipple while another is sucking her clit or more. Sometimes joining her and sucking on her nipples is just what is needed to get her over the top. And, if I am with someone and taking my time, she knows just how to pull my balls to make me cum quickly. So, our recommendation is to just do whatever suits you best.

Bowie MD
Username hidden
(59 posts)
"people who think there is only one "right" way to swing, are some of the most unhappy people we know of in the lifestyle. the "right" way to swing is your way."

^^^^^ This.

It's amazing to me how many closed minded / judgmental people are in the lifestyle. That mentality alone is so oxymoronic. Do YOUR thing.

Emeryville CA
Username hidden
(12206 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
 1 to 10 of 43   End
TOPIC: Question(s) about same room