Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Getting Started Profile pic vs no profile pic
TOPIC: Profile pic vs no profile pic
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 13 of 13 
User Details are only visible to members.
As a closeted & discreet solo bi male, I pretty much know why I get very few emails and chats from couples or women...it's because I don't post pics, nor do I demand pics as a condition to meet. Pics often lure by lying (ie. fake pics or pics from 10 yrs ago, etc LOL). I'm old school..would rather meet in a hotel lounge or a place like Chilis or Applebees or a nice sports bar not known as a swinger hotspot, have a drink or two and appetizers/dinner, talk, see if there is physical attraction/chemistry. It's adventure!...it's like a blind date...there is an anticipation present. If the chemistry/attraction is not there for both/all parties, then we part as casual friends, nobody feels rejected and we still enjoyed meeting for a night out. If there is chemistry/attractiion..we go from there and then to bed!

Kennesaw GA
Username hidden
(262 posts)
Honestly, I am stunned that you get so few emails. Yes Maui is a small place with limited opportunities but I would think you would be inundated with tourists coming to visit. Your pics are hot, your profile articulate and inviting and come across as genuinly fun people.

Al I can say is, I would meet you both in a hearbeat if I were coming to Hawaii and it's not far-fetched to think that may happen in the no too distant future.

How about it fellow forumers, M&G with the wannas?

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12359 posts)
Ok...so... I just don't get this. Hubby and I take time to write our profile and post a (hopefully) decent profile pic and public pix. And we barely get any emails or repsonses to emails we send.

Meanwhile, some people we know have a profile consisting of less than 10 sentences and *zero* pictures. And they get emails all the time.

Now...granted...I realize that hubby and I would never be confused for Channing Tatum and Sofia Vergara. :) But I just don't understand that folks with basically *no* profile to speak of get approached so much.

Lahaina HI
Username hidden
(655 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 13 of 13 
TOPIC: Profile pic vs no profile pic