Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Getting Started › Profile pic vs no profile pic
TOPIC: Profile_pic_vs_no_profile_pic
« Prev  1  2 
11 to 13 of 13
User Details are only visible to members.
As a closeted & discreet solo bi male, I pretty much know why I get very few emails and chats from couples or women...it's because I don't post pics, nor do I demand pics as a condition to meet. Pics often lure by lying (ie. fake pics or pics from 10 yrs ago, etc LOL). I'm old school..would rather meet in a hotel lounge or a place like Chilis or Applebees or a nice sports bar not known as a swinger hotspot, have a drink or two and appetizers/dinner, talk, see if there is physical attraction/chemistry. It's adventure!...it's like a blind date...there is an anticipation present. If the chemistry/attraction is not there for both/all parties, then we part as casual friends, nobody feels rejected and we still enjoyed meeting for a night out. If there is chemistry/attractiion..we go from there and then to bed!

Username hidden
(278 posts)
Honestly, I am stunned that you get so few emails. Yes Maui is a small place with limited opportunities but I would think you would be inundated with tourists coming to visit. Your pics are hot, your profile articulate and inviting and come across as genuinly fun people.

Al I can say is, I would meet you both in a hearbeat if I were coming to Hawaii and it's not far-fetched to think that may happen in the no too distant future.

How about it fellow forumers, M&G with the wannas?

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(12735 posts)
Ok...so... I just don't get this. Hubby and I take time to write our profile and post a (hopefully) decent profile pic and public pix. And we barely get any emails or repsonses to emails we send.

Meanwhile, some people we know have a profile consisting of less than 10 sentences and *zero* pictures. And they get emails all the time.

Now...granted...I realize that hubby and I would never be confused for Channing Tatum and Sofia Vergara. :) But I just don't understand that folks with basically *no* profile to speak of get approached so much.

Wailuku HI
Username hidden
(2091 posts)
« Prev  1  2 
11 to 13 of 13
TOPIC: Profile pic vs no profile pic
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.