Profile Review : Swingers Discussion 194782
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting StartedProfile Review
TOPIC: Profile Review
Created by: funnfriends4us
Original Starting post for this thread:
Hi everyone, We were just wondering if we could have you take a peek at our profile and give us some constructive criticism? Thanks
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 10 
User Details are only visible to members.
Maybe it could go on the sign-in page. People checking out the site for the first time would see the link and know they could go back there after signing up to see what kind of advice was given.

Sheboygan Falls WI

Username hidden
(8620 posts)
Lady K, I agree that it would probably be helpful for newbies to have a ready resource of suggestions, and wonder if it could be done with the management's assistance to put it someplace prominent, not in the forums. Paid members could offer their wisdom and opinions, perhaps organized in spreadsheet form. We'd have subject question, positive answers, negative answers, opinions out of left field... LOL!

Sheboygan Falls WI

Username hidden
(8620 posts)
KD, I've never understood why topics for newbies (e.g., profile advice, getting started, introductions, etc) aren't grouped in a section at the top instead of scattered all the way down toward the bottom. But I'm sure the powers-that-be have considered this thoroughly and have their reasons.

Belle Chasse LA

Username hidden
(10392 posts)
For nine days I've avoided clicking on this thread because it's titled "Profile Review" and I thought it was about Wayne.

Belle Chasse LA

Username hidden
(10392 posts)
I agree that it could be useful, Mrs. Sav, but it needs to have a title that cannot be misinterpreted (like Q & A Forum Use for Beginners) and be very accessible and visible. Some would get it, adhere to the suggestions, and have a more successful and fun time posting. Some would ignore it out of hand.

It's a little frustrating to see posts like the ones earlier in this thread that ask for profile help RIGHT AFTER someone else had been directed to the more appropriate thread. This is not the first time I've seen that happen, of course, and is evidence that some people simply don't take the time to read.

Sheboygan Falls WI

Username hidden
(8620 posts)
Scandal , Navigating the forums in search of relevant information is time consuming and sometimes doesn't specifically address their personal question. Agreeably for those who have been here for ages most every question asked is repetitive but no less valid. It is amusing how easily we forget what is was like to be need, had what seemed to be silly questions and seeking guidance. Add to that that we live in a society who has come to expect fast answers with little research and there you have it. One can spend a few hours reading through all the topics past or simply post the question in a new forum and within minutes generally have some input. I like the suggestion of a simple Newbie Q& A and perhaps those of us who have been here awhile can contribute to the list of simple questions asked and provide very simple answers.......which hopefully doesn't turn into a dispute lol.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL

Username hidden
(5102 posts)
Good luck with that, Lady K! Maybe that will help the newbies, but I'm always amazed that people post without looking around to figure things out on their own or reading messages that already answer their questions.

Sheboygan Falls WI

Username hidden
(8620 posts)
Welcome to the forums Mij, Scandle is right look below. Rdy has some great advice ( and boobs too ) :)

Augusta NJ

Username hidden
(16055 posts)
Welcome to the forums, mijeagar. Please do yourself a favor and read the post just below yours.

Sheboygan Falls WI

Username hidden
(8620 posts)
Hi everyone, We were just wondering if we could have you take a peek at our profile and give us some constructive criticism? Thanks

Elizabethville PA

Username hidden
(7 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 10 
TOPIC: Profile Review