Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Getting Started Profile Impressions
TOPIC: Profile Impressions
Created by: ilrivervalley
Original Starting post for this thread:
The amount of misspellings and lack of punctuation in profiles is amazing. We always considered a profile to be like a resume. You try to construct it as nicely as you can. We recently read "if ur not bzy hit me up" and "plz git ur pic 2 me". When we see profiles like this one thought comes to mind. Laziness.

What are your thoughts on profiles of this nature?

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
User Details are only visible to members.
It's almost like the effect smoking has on me: turns an otherwise attractive person into a hideous troll.

That being said, why would anyone who uses this type of txt spk be emailing Frank? LOL "It's the fashion and I won't respond if emailed or read that in a profile. "

Of course, I have been surprised to see it has infiltrated some of the older generations. You'd think those who were taught to communicate properly would cling to it in this day and age. But I digress...

Concord CA
Username hidden
(2087 posts)
LOL Kat.....

Agreed. It's like when cities want to ban the ultra baggy pants... I say "noooo how ELSE am I going to tell the idiots from everyone else?"

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20534 posts)
Deb...thanks for the welcome. I just realized that we were almost neighbors.

Bill

Chambersburg PA
Username hidden
(27 posts)
I'm always amazed and appalled by the people who take profile pics in bedrooms that look like an episode of "Hoarders". What are the chances that their personal hygiene is any better than their housekeeping?

Chambersburg PA
Username hidden
(27 posts)
agreed. I have picked a small amount of short hand and acronyms ,but yeah. That's just lazy and spells out a mentality I wont get into, I prefer intelligence and conscience to being "cool or in". Put some effort out.

Jackson MI
Username hidden
(67 posts)
Lazy in your writtings, lazy in your playtime.. No thanks. LOL.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2231 posts)
I dont give it thought at all. Block. Done. Next!

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2231 posts)
The amount of misspellings and lack of punctuation in profiles is amazing. We always considered a profile to be like a resume. You try to construct it as nicely as you can. We recently read "if ur not bzy hit me up" and "plz git ur pic 2 me". When we see profiles like this one thought comes to mind. Laziness.

What are your thoughts on profiles of this nature?

Ottawa IL
Username hidden
(66 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
TOPIC: Profile Impressions