Preparation : Swingers Discussion 166431
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting StartedPreparation
TOPIC: Preparation
Created by: sa_interracialcpl
Original Starting post for this thread:
I know we all do a little tidying up before a night out, but just how far do you go?

Men, for the most part are pretty simple from what I've known all these years.

Guys, what do you do that the average guy might not even consider, before going out?

Ladies, what do you do that the average woman might not see as essential, before going out?

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
 1 to 10 of 68   End
User Details are only visible to members.
PDGunther, we both really like the effects of waxing. Kitty is silky smooth. I do it for her.

Freeland MI
Username hidden
(242 posts)
"awwww, i am special LOL!"

I think everyone realized that YEARS ago girlie!

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
On a whim, I decided to try waxing today. Dave was waiting to hear screams of pain, but it really does not hurt much.

Quakertown PA
Username hidden
(1841 posts)
awwww, i am special LOL!!

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
For you sweetie I will make an exception and shower. With soap!!

;-D

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
Nic umm...put me down for a no on the natural thing hahaha. I like Eternity for Men, not aue de naturale hahaha. I love preparation. I cannot STAND not looking good. this last week was so rough for me, and the fact that i looked like stir fried horse shit just pissed me off and made it worse LOL. I am so foo foo though, I love the entire process, from searching for the outfit to getting ready...make up, the whole bit.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
LOL Andy!!

Most of what has been listed already is a part of my usual weekly/bi monthly routine. But I suppose if I had to answer the question (what do you do that the average woman might not see as essential, before going out?) I'd have to say the fact that I wax. Most swingers we encounter either shave or trim.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(2626 posts)
I stop showering three days prior to a meet, eat lots of beans and on the day of the meet, go for a 5 mile run then put on yesterday's clothes.

Hey, I pay attention to the other threads in here where the women say they like a man to smell "natural".

;-D

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
Im a notorious preparer, I love being girlie girl. But I do not do it for anyone else, I do it because I am more confident when I'm on my A game. I do that stuff before going to my office. I used to spend a lot more time preparing. Now, be happy I'm showered or go have sex with someone else lol.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Mr: Typically a fresh haircut. Clean shaven up-high with special attention to all areas of manscaping, nails neatly trimmed, balls completely shaven, no hair on jr, and tamed back above to a nice flat harmless field.

Mrs: Manicure, pedicure, completely shaven kitty. Hair recently done. Some shopping prior to parties, ever growing collection of party outfits and exotic shoes....need even larger closet.

We have no abstinance rule in the days prior to playing, our sex life is about us and we won't restrain our passions. With that said we go to every party completely fresh and ready to play with the anticipation that oral will be a big part of our play.

Oklahoma City OK
Username hidden
(239 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
 1 to 10 of 68   End
TOPIC: Preparation