Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Getting Started › Post one random fact about yourselves
TOPIC: Post_one_random_fact_about_yourselves
« Prev  1 ...  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  ... 713  Next »
71 to 80 of 7123
User Details are only visible to members.
He is...and just exactly the kind of "cut-up" you see on TV.

I don't at all take politics seriously, and I'll never (not in a genuine way) debate who is good/bad, but...

GW is likely the most hilarious and engaging Sonoma bitch (slapped me on the back so hard I thought I'd broke something) have ever met in my life.

Had me feeling so at ease, I felt as though I could have kicked my shoes off and propped my feet up on the Oval Office desk.

(Prolly wouldn't have been a good idea though)

Tramp

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(2956 posts)
Doesn't surprise me in the slightest of GW-he looks like a stinker! Aaaaaaand Again- Jealous!

Username hidden
(230 posts)
A few years back, GW and I briefly talked (and laughed) about "blowing shit up"....in the Oval Office! (actual words use too. Lol)

Honest...got a pic to prove it.

Tramp

(And he's a lot taller IRL than he ever looked on TV)

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(2956 posts)
At least you Hit'er w your Best Shot Scott! ;) I could NOT resist that!!! Seriously tho- so cool!!!

Username hidden
(230 posts)
I hit on Pat Benatar shortly before she hit it big. Tiny girl! Cute as a button, even cuter IRL. Shot down in flames...

South Beloit IL
Username hidden
(1174 posts)
I guess you have friends in low places... Lol

Little Egg Harbor NJ
Username hidden
(1086 posts)
My husband is a celebrity hound and we tend to be outgoing on vacations so we always seem to run into people.

A couple stand out. One is Garth Brooks. I never was a big fan. I'm not into Cowboys types and he carries a little extra weight but he put his arm around me and drew me close. I felt an electric shock run through me and my knees buckled. Talk about chemistry!

Another one that stands out is Tommy Shaw. I look him and publicity pictures and see no resemblance. However, I've had my picture taken with him a couple of times and we look eerily alike even though he are not the same sex. We are the same height and coloring, with the same length of hair in a similar style somehow with the same smile and tilt of the head. After the first picture, I changed my hairstyle by cutting bangs and changing my part. I thought that at least our hair wouldn't look exactly the same. Wrong! He changed his too. Once again, we looked like twins.

Irving TX
Username hidden
(954 posts)
When I was 21 (way back in 1990) I was an Asst Food and Beverage Manager at a hotel in the Jersey Meadowlands area. In my time there I saw many things and met many a celebrity. But a couple of experienced stand out.

I shot the shit with members of Koll and the Gang and Color Me Bad. Their business manager stayed there and we were good friends.

I got to hang out in a suite (not once but in back to back years) with the members of Judas Priest and their WAGS. This was before Rob Haldorf came out. On looking back at those times it became crystal clear why they didn't drink, and were vegetarians (before it was cool to be). I will say as a fan I was all goo goo about it. My friend Tommy who was the Asst Chef was in a band and after one of the stays they gave him an autographed guitar that had been used the night before).

Sports celebrities were many, some cool some not.

Was invited once for what could have been my first FFFM and I chickened out. I was way too scared.

Little Egg Harbor NJ
Username hidden
(1086 posts)
SS ok sorry I am a space nerd and you had me at the mention of the Crawler. That thing must have been a behemoth. No way you couldn't picture that thing transforming into some sort of robot.

Little Egg Harbor NJ
Username hidden
(1086 posts)
Hit a double that bounced off the right/center field fence when I was a kid playing pony league baseball in Houston. The pitcher was Roger Clemons. A couple of innings later he beaned our SS (who was talking a lot of trash) and started a big fight.

Cocoa Beach FL
Username hidden
(8456 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  ... 713  Next »
71 to 80 of 7123
TOPIC: Post one random fact about yourselves
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.