Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Getting Started Post one random fact about yourselves
TOPIC: Post one random fact about yourselves
GoTo Page: Less ... 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 ... More 
Start   6811 to 6820 of 6932   End
User Details are only visible to members.
There ya go, I always like a good scientific comparison. But you know to form a good data base, we may need to do it several times both ways.

Mercersburg PA
Username hidden
(3465 posts)
"Cool, now that you understand her post, why don't we rip off our cloths and give it a try. Test out that passionate quicky theory of hers."

Great idea....and then we can start again slowly and see how it compares.

Shippensburg PA
Username hidden
(1794 posts)
I should stop bong posting...lol...smoke makes me brain work to fast.

Excellent post Lost...Do you write erotica ?

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3897 posts)
Cool, now that you understand her post, why don't we rip off our cloths and give it a try. Test out that passionate quicky theory of hers.

Mercersburg PA
Username hidden
(3465 posts)
Thank you Shelly!!! I was beginning to think I had a reading comprehension problem....but I understand your post completely! :-)

Shippensburg PA
Username hidden
(1794 posts)
I am pretty much insatiable sexually, but there is actually a point that VERY FEW can get me to where I will put my hand up finally and say, "no more, please stop" and lay there and tremble a while and want to be held. Usually, I want to just keep going and going."

With me it completely depends on my mood at the time. Some times I'm in the mood for hours of sex, sometimes for sensuality...and sometimes I want you to fuck me against the wall. I do enjoy quickies, let me tell you lol. In my experience honestly the fuck sessions where you have that crazy attraction, clothes are ripped off kind of fucking....those are the most passionate. And usually quicker. I do like those.

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
I can count on one hand how many times I wished I was a Yankee and a Penguins Fan....Did Pennsylvania have a side?

Texans & Floridian's consider them Yankee's

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3897 posts)
I am convinced that our trials make us into who we are. And I have a theory about the sensuality of people, like me as well, who have been abandoned.

I am pretty much insatiable sexually, but there is actually a point that VERY FEW can get me to where I will put my hand up finally and say, "no more, please stop" and lay there and tremble a while and want to be held. Usually, I want to just keep going and going.

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
Thanks Babygirlsafreak...I agree. I have no complaints...I have a kick ass father who help turn me into the man I am today.

Littleton CO
Username hidden
(3974 posts)
Re-reading after the fact and let now slip by as know.

Littleton CO
Username hidden
(3974 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 ... More 
Start   6811 to 6820 of 6932   End
TOPIC: Post one random fact about yourselves