Post one random fact about yourselves : Swingers Discussion 126329106651
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting StartedPost one random fact about yourselves
TOPIC: Post one random fact about yourselves
GoTo Page: Less ... 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 ... More 
Start   6651 to 6660 of 6813   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Spot on right Lost...we received an e-mail this morning stating that they did not have a problem with the sexual orientation of either of us. We would have been fine either way with their decision, but as it turns out, we will be able to enjoy their great company in and out of the bedroom. It's nice to come across people who can scratch beneath the surface of things.

Littleton CO
Username hidden
(3974 posts)
We have another couple within our circle of friends who knew our status after meeting, before play and all is good. Time will tell."

My favorite fwb is a bi male. Jay knows him, he plays with me and all boundaries are respected. So some people do not just assume that because someone is bisexual they automatically want to screw everyone of their own gender.

Username hidden
(23994 posts)
My Leonardo has poo-poo issues, (enlarged bowel) I glove up and take care of him every couple of days. The vet is amazed that he lets me do this, but after 16 years and a lot of love he knows I'm helping him and doesn't fuss. Outside of that he's a spoiled freaking brat lol.

Niagara Falls NY
Username hidden
(1262 posts)
Thanks for the kind words G & S:-)

And by the way G..."How about some help with that gangband, honey?" Had to throw that in for S and giggles!

Littleton CO
Username hidden
(3974 posts)
once again, you sound similar to me in that I would've probably written a similar kind of note. But really, a profile is just one part of presenting yourself, and is not the whole of your existence. For us, a lot of times, the only thing people read in our profile is our fantasy section! "How about some help with that gangbang, honey?"

Our fantasies are just one aspect, as is any bi playing on my part. I do feel the need to state that I am not pushy, so straight women won't be "afraid." Most bi people are NOT out to recruit! That seems to be a misconception. Wish we could clear that one up.

I am sexual. Period.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
It's always a possibility. We have another couple within our circle of friends who knew our status after meeting, before play and all is good. Time will tell.

Littleton CO
Username hidden
(3974 posts)
Well thats why you never judge a book by it's cover dahling. You never know, they may just email you back and say its not a problem.

Username hidden
(23994 posts)
Another random fact...

Met a couple for the fourth time at one of our favorite haunts(house party) and they had asked us our profile name, so we gave it to them. In the exchange of profile names, we went to their profile and read that they do not care for bi couples?

The question of ones status never came up in our many discussions prior to play and of course, nor during. It was just assumed that both men clicked with either's lady and play ensued multiple times after that fact over the course of the last two months. Well, I sent them a little note this morning stating that I've read their profile and understand completely if they drop contact with us...we'll see where this takes us. We know them, but don't know them all that well to know their mindset about this particular hiccup between the four of us. Should prove to be interesting to see them at the next party:-)

Littleton CO
Username hidden
(3974 posts)
G...it does appear that way, doesn't it? I think I should re-read my posts before I post them:-) Sorry for the misspell.

Littleton CO
Username hidden
(3974 posts)
sac, your gf is afraid of decaf coffee???

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 ... More 
Start   6651 to 6660 of 6813   End
TOPIC: Post one random fact about yourselves