Post one random fact about yourselves : Swingers Discussion 126329106642
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting StartedPost one random fact about yourselves
TOPIC: Post one random fact about yourselves
GoTo Page: Less ... 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667
Start   6642 to 6651 of 6667   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I have a titanium plate in my head from where I broke a steering wheel with my forehead when I was 17.

Union Grove NC

Username hidden
(954 posts)
I'm very "vocal" during sex, and not in a hushed tone.

Niagara Falls NY

Username hidden
(1262 posts)
daring I was the same way, we had to wear skirts that were down to our calves. No makeup, no jewelry, we could wear pants but not that often. "

Heehee, same here. My Father is an ex Marine and I grew up in a town with a high teen pregnancy rate. My Father's solution was to be incredibly strict. No dating, no mini skirts, no cussing, no make up, I did not have a tv in my room (if you wanted to watch tv you did it with the family. And my Dad watched Hee Haw and Sha Na Na lol. I read alot.)...an incredibly controlled childhood. Another reason why on 07/10/90 when I joined the Army I ran as fast as I could and I'm literally the opposite of how I was raised. You've seen the pics LOL.

As far as the eye color. Aaah, mine are brown turned on, turned off and asleep lol...however, my voice does deepen when I am in a sexual frame of mind. I do believe however that this is common.

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23960 posts)
ahhh never mind. I just checked your pics and all I can say is wow. Very nice.

G.

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(5605 posts)
Deviants, I always had a thing for David Bowie and not the least was his different eye colors (yes, I know the trivia behind it). How intriguing. You might consider taking a close up pic for all of us and post it? And Mrs. Deviant, my hubby is a retired soldier, does that count? Once a soldier, always.

At any rate, random fact is that we are very non-pushy people, in the "real" world as well as the Swing World, but that doesn't mean we let people walk all over us (especially him...he can be a force to be reckoned with if pushed, a quiet one, but a force).

And my kids say I have a certain intimidating "look." Hehe.

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(5605 posts)
I'm friggin jealous what a pick up line. Want to see my mood eyes...Show me your tits...I'd use it everyday I swear I wood.

Buford GA

Username hidden
(3069 posts)
*My eyes turn blue when I am turned on. *

*What color are they when you're not turned on?*

Hazel.

It wasn't until we started swinging that anyone noticed. The girls often notice it........ one day I had to run to the mirror just to see.

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17598 posts)
Random fact: Vanilla-cherry is our favorite swinger flavor. We enjoy taking vanilla cherries and bringing them to the dark side for the first time. It's a fetish I guess.

It's a fact that all {we have had} where high school sweet hearts, have been married at least 15 years. Are madly in love with each other butt just wanted to explore their kinky side and the site gave them that chance.

Isn't that so romantic and nasty and sexy all at the same time. We think so.

Buford GA

Username hidden
(3069 posts)
raised in a STRICT southern baptist home, so yeah, I understand about the freedom now to be myself in swinging...it suits me well.

One male swing partner made me orgasm so intensely I cried (and that was a good thing, not a negative).

Gina

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(5605 posts)
Hot there is another one of you? WOW double HOT :)

Mrs Voya

Detroit MI

Username hidden
(418 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667
Start   6642 to 6651 of 6667   End
TOPIC: Post one random fact about yourselves