Post one random fact about yourselves : Swingers Discussion 126329106632
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting StartedPost one random fact about yourselves
TOPIC: Post one random fact about yourselves
GoTo Page: Less ... 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665
Start   6632 to 6641 of 6647   End
User Details are only visible to members.
daring I was the same way, we had to wear skirts that were down to our calves. No makeup, no jewelry, we could wear pants but not that often. Boy if they only knew what I was into now LOL

Mrs. Voya

Detroit MI
Username hidden
(418 posts)
Random fact about us:

I was raised VERY conservative to where I did not even wear shorts or remove my shirt when mowing the lawn no matter how hot the weather. Momma would flip if I took off my shirt in the presence of females.

my wife sure has changed me :)

Niagara Falls NY
Username hidden
(1021 posts)
Random Facts:

Male half has two different color eyes that change with his mood and what he wears

Female half has a weakness for soldiers

Murfreesboro TN
Username hidden
(1009 posts)
Random fact: when we meet couples, we go into it with no expectations, just the expectation of good conversation, if more happens, then that is the icing on the cake.

Quakertown PA
Username hidden
(1841 posts)
My wife, the shy Catholic girl, is often the first one of her clothes at parties. (swinger parties, that is...)

Trenton MI
Username hidden
(105 posts)
We had both lived shelter lives to some extent before we met, especially in the sexual department with past ex's in life. We had individually thought to ourselves that we were tired of living for our significant others and that whom ever we would meet next, we would open up to them completely and without inhibition of our own wants and desires. We happened to have met at the same exact point in our lives. Though brief in this lifestyle, it has been an easy transition and almost without fault. We no longer actively seek anyone out and only play at the occasional event/house party once a month. We have found the exact speed in which we want to play and only play on our terms and have no plans on looking back.

That's our random(though specific) fact.

Littleton CO
Username hidden
(3969 posts)
My eyes turn blue when I am turned on.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(18808 posts)
well now...I reread the OP, and the random fact about ourselves doesn't comply, so...

Random fact about US: we have never had "desperation sex" with anyone we meet, nor will we. We have it with others because it's fun and because we are all in a state of "desire."

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
Random fact about myself: I am weary of trying to decipher the weird ramblings and spellings and inserted ampersands and such...so am not bothering.

Random fact about my husband: he has a nicely curved cock that stays hard for a very long long time with me

Random fact about us: we do our bills/mail together at the dining table and we are both good with our finances.

Random fact about our dog: he humps his stuffed animals, esp. his fave one. It's quite entertaining and a bit embarrassing.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
I'm usually like huh? as well erica lol.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665
Start   6632 to 6641 of 6647   End
TOPIC: Post one random fact about yourselves