Post one random fact about yourselves : Swingers Discussion 126329106632
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting StartedPost one random fact about yourselves
TOPIC: Post one random fact about yourselves
GoTo Page: Less ... 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667
Start   6632 to 6641 of 6664   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I can bend all my fingers at the joint just after the knuckle without bending the other joint, and with one hand I can take 3 quarters and remove the middle one and turn it around and place it back between the other two.

Yeah, I can do it, can I believe I just posted it? Who really gives a shit, lol

Niagara Falls NY

Username hidden
(1262 posts)
I can play the Simpson's theme by rapping on my skull with my knuckles.

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17611 posts)
Hey! I never said I fucked her (she wasn't cute enough). I just said she had a crush on me. I, of course, used it to my advantage.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX

Username hidden
(17572 posts)
I had a Vice Principal (female) who had a crush on me, so I got away with everything.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX

Username hidden
(17572 posts)
that's how I was too...teachers always liked me, even though I skipped and did "other" things.

We have one couple that we have fucked bareback. How's that for a random fact? We know them VERY well and there is trust all around.

G.

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(5605 posts)
I should have been in trouble in High School....always out parking on the golf course when I was supposed to be in school. ;-0 But I always looked innocent and never got caught!!! Hehehehe

Shippensburg PA

Username hidden
(1794 posts)
ok, have to say it and duck: that explains a lot...hehehe.

When I was younger, even in HS, I couldn't get in trouble if I tried, and I tried. But those make for some pretty cool stories now.

I am ready for another tattoo soon.

G.

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(5605 posts)
I have a titanium plate in my head from where I broke a steering wheel with my forehead when I was 17.

Union Grove NC

Username hidden
(954 posts)
I'm very "vocal" during sex, and not in a hushed tone.

Niagara Falls NY

Username hidden
(1262 posts)
daring I was the same way, we had to wear skirts that were down to our calves. No makeup, no jewelry, we could wear pants but not that often. "

Heehee, same here. My Father is an ex Marine and I grew up in a town with a high teen pregnancy rate. My Father's solution was to be incredibly strict. No dating, no mini skirts, no cussing, no make up, I did not have a tv in my room (if you wanted to watch tv you did it with the family. And my Dad watched Hee Haw and Sha Na Na lol. I read alot.)...an incredibly controlled childhood. Another reason why on 07/10/90 when I joined the Army I ran as fast as I could and I'm literally the opposite of how I was raised. You've seen the pics LOL.

As far as the eye color. Aaah, mine are brown turned on, turned off and asleep lol...however, my voice does deepen when I am in a sexual frame of mind. I do believe however that this is common.

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667
Start   6632 to 6641 of 6664   End
TOPIC: Post one random fact about yourselves