Post one random fact about yourselves : Swingers Discussion 126329106632
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting StartedPost one random fact about yourselves
TOPIC: Post one random fact about yourselves
GoTo Page: Less ... 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 ... More 
Start   6632 to 6641 of 6751   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I should stop bong posting...lol...smoke makes me brain work to fast.

Excellent post Lost...Do you write erotica ?

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3861 posts)
Cool, now that you understand her post, why don't we rip off our cloths and give it a try. Test out that passionate quicky theory of hers.

Mercersburg PA
Username hidden
(3465 posts)
Thank you Shelly!!! I was beginning to think I had a reading comprehension problem....but I understand your post completely! :-)

Shippensburg PA
Username hidden
(1794 posts)
I am pretty much insatiable sexually, but there is actually a point that VERY FEW can get me to where I will put my hand up finally and say, "no more, please stop" and lay there and tremble a while and want to be held. Usually, I want to just keep going and going."

With me it completely depends on my mood at the time. Some times I'm in the mood for hours of sex, sometimes for sensuality...and sometimes I want you to fuck me against the wall. I do enjoy quickies, let me tell you lol. In my experience honestly the fuck sessions where you have that crazy attraction, clothes are ripped off kind of fucking....those are the most passionate. And usually quicker. I do like those.

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
I can count on one hand how many times I wished I was a Yankee and a Penguins Fan....Did Pennsylvania have a side?

Texans & Floridian's consider them Yankee's

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3861 posts)
I am convinced that our trials make us into who we are. And I have a theory about the sensuality of people, like me as well, who have been abandoned.

I am pretty much insatiable sexually, but there is actually a point that VERY FEW can get me to where I will put my hand up finally and say, "no more, please stop" and lay there and tremble a while and want to be held. Usually, I want to just keep going and going.

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
Thanks Babygirlsafreak...I agree. I have no complaints...I have a kick ass father who help turn me into the man I am today.

Littleton CO
Username hidden
(3974 posts)
Re-reading after the fact and let now slip by as know.

Littleton CO
Username hidden
(3974 posts)
Just popped into my mind...not a tear jerker...just a random fact forty years into my life...literally abandoned on my fathers doorstep by my mother at the age of six. Only my closest friends know...why I throw it onto this thread other than being a random fact...hell, your a bunch of strangers that I do not now...that's why. it's worth it's weight in salt as far as random facts go I think?

Littleton CO
Username hidden
(3974 posts)
Yes BiFyorkCpl...one finger in particular, but as many fingers as you would like!

Littleton CO
Username hidden
(3974 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 ... More 
Start   6632 to 6641 of 6751   End
TOPIC: Post one random fact about yourselves