Post one random fact about yourselves : Swingers Discussion 126329106611
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting StartedPost one random fact about yourselves
TOPIC: Post one random fact about yourselves
GoTo Page: Less ... 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665
Start   6611 to 6620 of 6647   End
User Details are only visible to members.
My ex did too, a big lay off at the time (early 80s) and the bonding was great.

Random Fact: My husband and I are like two ships passing this week...we've only had sex once this whole week. But some of our conversations have been amazing and deep, and I think we need that for now too. He may come home early tomorrow, and if so, I want to greet him in a manner to which he will respond well...

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
You should see me multiple time through out the day. We have a newborn, 3 weeks old, and I am always rocking, feeding, and yes, changing her multiple times a day :-)

Murfreesboro TN
Username hidden
(1009 posts)
gina you would love a pic I have of trooper then it was taken when our youngest was just a few weeks old, his naked chest naked baby he is looking down at her with such a lovely expression on his face and she is looking at him like he is going to give her the keys to the world.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17533 posts)
someone who would like you to use those talented fingers on his cock, I imagine!

RT: a sexy sight to me is a masculine man tenderly holding a baby. And no, I'm not talking about anything at all kinky or weird, I just like the sight of a baby in the arms of a muscular male. Very protective and tender.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
I can bend all my fingers at the joint just after the knuckle without bending the other joint, and with one hand I can take 3 quarters and remove the middle one and turn it around and place it back between the other two.

Yeah, I can do it, can I believe I just posted it? Who really gives a shit, lol

Niagara Falls NY
Username hidden
(1262 posts)
I can play the Simpson's theme by rapping on my skull with my knuckles.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(18794 posts)
Hey! I never said I fucked her (she wasn't cute enough). I just said she had a crush on me. I, of course, used it to my advantage.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17852 posts)
I had a Vice Principal (female) who had a crush on me, so I got away with everything.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17852 posts)
that's how I was too...teachers always liked me, even though I skipped and did "other" things.

We have one couple that we have fucked bareback. How's that for a random fact? We know them VERY well and there is trust all around.

G.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
I should have been in trouble in High School....always out parking on the golf course when I was supposed to be in school. ;-0 But I always looked innocent and never got caught!!! Hehehehe

Shippensburg PA
Username hidden
(1794 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665
Start   6611 to 6620 of 6647   End
TOPIC: Post one random fact about yourselves