Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Getting Started › Post one random fact about yourselves
TOPIC: Post_one_random_fact_about_yourselves
« Prev  1 ...  655  656  657  658  659  660  661  662  663  664  ... 710  Next »
6591 to 6600 of 7098
User Details are only visible to members.
Still sounding trannyish LOL....I should go to the club in my afro wig and platforms.

Username hidden
(23989 posts)
I am getting laryngitis. Fantastic, since we are partying at a gay vanilla bar tomorrow night LOL...I'm gonna have to wear a goddamn sign that says "I really am an innie" if I sound like this still LOL.

Username hidden
(23989 posts)
We all have our up and down days...and days when we're up and down (yes, there's a difference, dammit!).

We love to quote Forrest Gump. I cry too...why is it that it takes a guy with a sub par IQ to understand how to unconditionally love a woman? hmm? hehehe.

That or my dog. He loves me on bad hair days, and so on.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5604 posts)
4 day weekends give me an all new respect for stay at home moms. I don't know how you do it. If I were one I'd either be an alcoholic or in prison. These people are crazy lol.

Username hidden
(23989 posts)
I'll have what he's having but make mine single malt

Acushnet MA
Username hidden
(187 posts)
I need a glass of scotch, a blowjob, and long long nap.

Mercersburg PA
Username hidden
(3466 posts)
Over 40 hrs out with the snow plow in 3 days, I'm fuckin tierd.

Mercersburg PA
Username hidden
(3466 posts)
Thank you nj, how sweet of you to say. My random fact? No matter how many times I watch Forrest Gump, it always makes me cry.

Username hidden
(23989 posts)
I love my older kids but REALLY REALLY want them to find a place and move out.

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
Thank you very much, I do appreciate your kind words. And I know, I just have my moments :0). Thank you again.

Username hidden
(23989 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  655  656  657  658  659  660  661  662  663  664  ... 710  Next »
6591 to 6600 of 7098
TOPIC: Post one random fact about yourselves
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.