Post one random fact about yourselves : Swingers Discussion 126329106581
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting StartedPost one random fact about yourselves
TOPIC: Post one random fact about yourselves
GoTo Page: Less ... 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665
Start   6581 to 6590 of 6647   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Next random fact........ and hopefully any legal statute of limitations on this has passed and I don't "out" myself for this.....

In 1993 I threw a paper airplane from the upper deck (about 1/4 mile off the ground) at SkyDome during a Toronto Blue Jays game. It drifted slowly and eventually settled on the field just behind second base. The whole game stopped and everyone just watched it lazily come floating in.

Within 10 minutes loads of people were throwing paper airplanes. The game ended up running almost an hour long because they had to keep stopping it to pick up the planes. It made it on the news all over, and the next day major league baseball games all over the country were getting ruined with paper airplanes. It persisted for nearly a week... getting so bad that many people were getting ejected from games.

Finally the league was posting notices at games that people who did such things would be arrested. Announcements made. Announcers who thought it was kinda funny the first day were angrily cursing the day whoever the sonofabitch who started this was born and calling for his head.

The phenomenon soon died. But until today, only 2 other people knew who it was who singlehandedly nearly ruined major league baseball with a paper airplane. I hope I don't regret posting this story.

Raleigh NC
Username hidden
(19100 posts)
I'm just a mean person :)"

You are so full of shit M!! You have been one of the sweetest people on here to me. Because you are blunt does NOT make you mean. I think you are the bomb!!

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Random fact about my hubby.

When he was 3 years old, he set on the stage, while his dad played bass for Buck Owens.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17852 posts)
I think I'm nicer to dumb people than to ignorant people. And yes, there is a difference.

Love to talk over their heads; it's so easy to do!

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
I play the skin flute:)

LOL@M

Annandale NJ
Username hidden
(1988 posts)
I have less tolerance with rude people in real life....much less.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(16808 posts)
I'm much nicer to dumb people in real life.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(16808 posts)
That's more to the point!

Annandale NJ
Username hidden
(1988 posts)
I don't think you hate dumb people, so much as smash their asses in the Political forums:) Just kidding-you do not tolerate dumb people, more than "hate" in my experience of you, here.

Annandale NJ
Username hidden
(1988 posts)
random fact.... I don't know how to change a tire or where the fuk the damn jack is hidden to ever attempt to change a flat tire.

Butt i am kinda sortta a geek ~grin~

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3549 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665
Start   6581 to 6590 of 6647   End
TOPIC: Post one random fact about yourselves