Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Getting Started › Post one random fact about yourselves
TOPIC: Post_one_random_fact_about_yourselves
« Prev  1 ...  654  655  656  657  658  659  660  661  662  663  ... 713  Next »
6581 to 6590 of 7123
User Details are only visible to members.
Girrrrl, its been so cold even a ho can't dress like a ho. And thats just a damn shame LOL.

Username hidden
(23989 posts)
"Tomorrow I have to leave the conservative clothes at home I think LOL."

What conservative clothes???

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7602 posts)
Loving the cold weather.

Jennings LA
Username hidden
(771 posts)
I told you already, you cannot make anyone happy but yo'self, sista!! And he is hot. Sideburns. I like sideburns. Tomorrow I have to leave the conservative clothes at home I think LOL.

Username hidden
(23989 posts)
What gut you bag o' bones?

I hate to take down my Christmas tree. It looks so pretty when it is up.

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
They just hired a completely hawt guy in the dept. next to mine. Now I have to look good and friggin suck in my gut every time I go over there LOL

Username hidden
(23989 posts)
We prefer that if we go to a swing function and get to know and want to take it further with a couple that we get to "gettin" before midnight..

been to way to many functions that people just mull around till 2 0r 3 am then want to try and fuck till 5 or 6! come on people!

hey even hooking up during the party and then cleaning up and going back to party some more is great.. then if your up to it again later you and go again!

Sebastian FL
Username hidden
(242 posts)
Let you tell it! I've got my jammies on LOL

Username hidden
(23989 posts)
you're a "puddin'"

Loving this weather!

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7602 posts)
Oooh not this week..its so damn cold I sent my nalgas to Jamaica for the winter LOL

Username hidden
(23989 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  654  655  656  657  658  659  660  661  662  663  ... 713  Next »
6581 to 6590 of 7123
TOPIC: Post one random fact about yourselves
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.