Post one random fact about yourselves : Swingers Discussion 126329106581
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting StartedPost one random fact about yourselves
TOPIC: Post one random fact about yourselves
GoTo Page: Less ... 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 ... More 
Start   6581 to 6590 of 6752   End
User Details are only visible to members.
you got that right!!! LOL. Want to come along and keep it rubbed on us, WEG.................

Mercersburg PA
Username hidden
(3465 posts)
Spending the next two weeks mostly on our boat fishing Shark & Tarpon from Naples to Sanibel island. No work, no phones, no cloths, just fun in the sun.

Mercersburg PA
Username hidden
(3465 posts)
We travel quite a bit during the summer months on long weekends to vanilla events and stuff. American's love T-shirts and cheezy souvenirs....thanks america ~smile~

Next stop is home away from home Florida. West Coast baby !! Tampa to Marco Island

~Captain's Grin~

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3887 posts)
I thought squirting "not pee" was myth.. till last weekend..

Belpre OH
Username hidden
(662 posts)
I'll try to make this short and sweet.

I grew up on the coast next to some tasty waves:) Well, growing up there was a group of us who all surfed after school and on weekends together. Not really close friends, but the love for the water kept us together all the same. Well, two from our group got into acting...one in hollywood and the other in professional wrestling. Yeah, don't kid yourself...it's physical acting. The wrestler you would know his name (if followed the sport) if I dropped it and it does not matter cause the poor guy died a few(six or seven) years back. Heart attack. I was not close to the family to find out the actual cause, but many of us believe it was from steroid use/abuse somehow.

The other chap I knew better, the one who went to hollywood. He did a couple very small roles(pretty much blink and you miss him) in Porkey's 4 and that Stephen King movie Sleepwalkers(I think it's titled) where the mother/son are some kind of cat/human creatures. Well, there I am one day at the theater watching Point Break with Keanu Reeves/Patrick Swayze surf/bank robbery flick and I see him on screen in the rolle of one of the bank robbers. Yep, Lyndon Johnson was his bank robber mask. He's the dude who jumped out of the plane with boogie board flippers on. Pretty decent role...I was impressed. I chatted with him a few years after the movie was filmed when we crossed paths in our old hometown and he says that Insurance had no problem with them jumping out of an airplane, but balked to a fine point about them surfing. Said surfing was too dangerous. Silly notion.

That's it peeps...

Littleton CO
Username hidden
(3974 posts)
Heehee it does indeed Gina Gemini!!! You know with us, the men just say yes baby lol.

"Spot on right Lost...we received an e-mail this morning stating that they did not have a problem with the sexual orientation of either of us. We would have been fine either way with their decision, but as it turns out, we will be able to enjoy their great company in and out of the bedroom. It's nice to come across people who can scratch beneath the surface of things. "

Yes this is the truth Sac. I mean, given if a bi male OR bi female were to break past agreed upon boundaries well then yeah, you are going to have a pissed off Pennsylvanian whos first response after his eyes pop out of his head is to start cussing. But we have never in the 3 years of being here (today is our swinging anniversary btw LMAO) had any bi male do or say anything out of order. We have had bi CHICKS tell us that I am so bi, I just haven't been fucked by the right woman...but the guys are pretty respectful.

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
I would say I'm a hopeful realist. Some say I'm a pessimist, others that I always see the good in people and in circumstances. I tend to "not get my hopes up TOO much" so that I'm not disappointed. But deep down, I have my hopes up high.

Yeah, that double minded Gemini thing certainly applies, doesn't it Shell??

Gina Gemini

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
I did say "gangband". Huh? Oops:-)

Well, they responded in a kind fashion that would lead me to believe their intentions were honest. Besides, though hardened by life at times...deep down I'm a glass half full kind of a guy.

Littleton CO
Username hidden
(3974 posts)
does that mean they're ....intelligent swingers???? wow...love it.

(gangband?) heehehe...I love when you make a typo. I adore typos. They're so Freudian at times. Usually if I make a typo it means I'm really turned on.

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
Spot on right Lost...we received an e-mail this morning stating that they did not have a problem with the sexual orientation of either of us. We would have been fine either way with their decision, but as it turns out, we will be able to enjoy their great company in and out of the bedroom. It's nice to come across people who can scratch beneath the surface of things.

Littleton CO
Username hidden
(3974 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 ... More 
Start   6581 to 6590 of 6752   End
TOPIC: Post one random fact about yourselves