Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Getting Started › Post one random fact about yourselves
TOPIC: Post_one_random_fact_about_yourselves
« Prev  1 ...  652  653  654  655  656  657  658  659  660  661  ... 713  Next »
6561 to 6570 of 7123
User Details are only visible to members.
Parents that allow their kids to yell and bad-mouth them in the mall, is just wrong"

I know there was a post about parents getting after their children...but I'm totally old school. My children know. Talk back to me and...well, they have never had the guts to find out lol.

Username hidden
(23989 posts)
Oh and for the OP post, regarding swinging itself, we don't like to get together with people that try to make plans without their partner there to agree, at least within two days. We will not agree to meet unless both parties agree. That usually happens in chat, where the male half wants to plan when the wife or girlfriend is not around. Let's make solid plans when you both know your schedules.

Quakertown PA
Username hidden
(1874 posts)
People who don't plan their grocery shopping, and have to call the family on their cell phone while in the store, while perusing items. It's not that using the cell phone is rude at that time, just why don't they plan ahead of time, or make a list?

Quakertown PA
Username hidden
(1874 posts)
Yes G is the "new meat " in town .

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
I have heard of "fresh meat" but not " new meat"

I guess as long as it is "clean cute meat" it is all good.

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
I am nervous yet excited about meeting with hubbies Dr and My Dr on Monday :/

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
Colt McCoy and the UT freshman quarterback are going to give me a heart attack lol.

Username hidden
(23989 posts)
I was very productive today at work. And I'm really exhausted now.

Username hidden
(23989 posts)
I wouldn't say all of the outside world, but it definitely keeps me in touch with all my old Navy buddies scattered around the country.

Jennings LA
Username hidden
(771 posts)
Really digs knee high boots with handcuffs on them and all that is attached to the last pair I saw.

Jennings LA
Username hidden
(771 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  652  653  654  655  656  657  658  659  660  661  ... 713  Next »
6561 to 6570 of 7123
TOPIC: Post one random fact about yourselves
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.