Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Getting Started › Post one random fact about yourselves
TOPIC: Post_one_random_fact_about_yourselves
« Prev  1 ...  652  653  654  655  656  657  658  659  660  661  ... 710  Next »
6561 to 6570 of 7098
User Details are only visible to members.
They just hired a completely hawt guy in the dept. next to mine. Now I have to look good and friggin suck in my gut every time I go over there LOL

Username hidden
(23989 posts)
We prefer that if we go to a swing function and get to know and want to take it further with a couple that we get to "gettin" before midnight..

been to way to many functions that people just mull around till 2 0r 3 am then want to try and fuck till 5 or 6! come on people!

hey even hooking up during the party and then cleaning up and going back to party some more is great.. then if your up to it again later you and go again!

Sebastian FL
Username hidden
(242 posts)
Let you tell it! I've got my jammies on LOL

Username hidden
(23989 posts)
you're a "puddin'"

Loving this weather!

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7602 posts)
Oooh not this week..its so damn cold I sent my nalgas to Jamaica for the winter LOL

Username hidden
(23989 posts)
I'm just glad San Antonio is my hang out spot.

Username hidden
(23989 posts)
well 4th post now...duh

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7602 posts)
We love Texas! And the possibilities...yeehaw?

It's a pain in the butt putting up new pics and finding all our former friends and redoing a new profile, but it's worth it. And taking new pics at a slightly smaller weight is good incentive!

Dan's favorite pic was unaccepted as a public pic on the new profile:(

Gina (hey, is this my first post? wow!)

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7602 posts)
I'm about to freeze to death here in KY.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(21338 posts)
Its funny how popular I become with the boys once their daddy gets after their asses lol.

Username hidden
(23989 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  652  653  654  655  656  657  658  659  660  661  ... 710  Next »
6561 to 6570 of 7098
TOPIC: Post one random fact about yourselves
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.