Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Getting Started › Post one random fact about yourselves
TOPIC: Post_one_random_fact_about_yourselves
« Prev  1 ...  652  653  654  655  656  657  658  659  660  661  ... 718  Next »
6561 to 6570 of 7177
User Details are only visible to members.
I am sooooooooo fucking jealous of a chick in Tx right now.

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
I'm going to Hot Topic in a minute in search of a nice corset. May the shopping gods smile on me!

Username hidden
(23989 posts)
Is that why my throat hurts and one side of my face hurts? My ear aches, etc? It's mountain cedar, maybe that's a bit different than "regular" cedar. Is it only dec and Jan??? That would certainly be wonderful.

Been taking a walk daily this week, and once I'm outside, my eyes run and my throat clogs up. It does it to the dog too! he sounds like he's having an asthma attack.

Bleh. And it's so nice and warm here too right now!!!

(maybe I should've posted this in the bitch department)

Random fact: I ordered toys and they arrived while my son was here, so I didn't open them...that was over a week ago! So...tomorrow...

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7602 posts)
Yep... one of them is in a capsule also and we open it up and just mix it with his food or drink and never tastes it. I've taken them also a few times when I'm feeling sickly or cranky lol...they help with so many symptoms.

K

Oklahoma City OK
Username hidden
(389 posts)
Go you give him the powder type?

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
Lost-

My little guy is allergic to almost every kind of tree and grass we have up here and was doing daily breathing treatments, singulair, extendral and allergy shots...we put him on a probiotic and a prebiotic at the advice of our pediatrician and he's been off EVERYTHING for 2 years and has never been healthier. It helps with so many different things, I definitely recommend it.

K

Oklahoma City OK
Username hidden
(389 posts)
In Texas right now mold and cedar are up. I don't know how the cedars roll in Joisey...but in Texas right now they are spreading their pollen all over the place. I don't really care about the rest of us, you take Claritin and cough syrup and really..you deal with it. Our youngest though has asthma. I have been having him neb in the mornings and he takes a Claritin every day.

Username hidden
(23989 posts)
Now you are going to get wicked hungry ..

I have never heard of this cedar allergy before. The past 3 days my little one is a mess. We have cedars in the pasture. We didnt have a drought though, actually the opposite..

*fact I have a hankerin to hit my ex in the back of the head with a ball peen hammer.

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
Thank you! He put me on steroids, perhaps my breasts will grow 2 times bigger LOL.

Username hidden
(23989 posts)
yes, in Texas in December/Jan. the cedar trees we all hate release their pollen all over the air and in our lungs LOL. The dr. said this year is super bad because of our summer drought. Nasty stuff lol.

Username hidden
(23989 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  652  653  654  655  656  657  658  659  660  661  ... 718  Next »
6561 to 6570 of 7177
TOPIC: Post one random fact about yourselves
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.