Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Getting Started › Post one random fact about yourselves
TOPIC: Post_one_random_fact_about_yourselves
« Prev  1 ...  651  652  653  654  655  656  657  658  659  660  ... 713  Next »
6551 to 6560 of 7123
User Details are only visible to members.
Our daughter's tonsils are huge with white sores. Fan-fucking-tastic. We just got rid of the flu and allergies, this week's menu is strep throat!

Username hidden
(23989 posts)
We have never been to Hedo :(

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
ours too... been 6 times in the last 7 years... damn we miss that place..

Sebastian FL
Username hidden
(242 posts)
second random fact: WE LOVE Hedo III and want to go back ASAP!!

Sebastian FL
Username hidden
(242 posts)
It just bothered me so much since she was doing this in front of her kids. As much as I deplore my ex, I never bashed him in front of the children. ( or in a grocery store )

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
She, you go girl! There is a girl in my office like that. At 35 years old she had 3 ex-husbands and I can tell you...by seeing how she talks to her boyfriend I can understand why they are exes. I swear the woman calls him stupid, belittles him on the phone, hangs up on him...at least every other day.

Username hidden
(23989 posts)
lol. Because good looking single men with personality and intelligence are NOT a dime a dozen my dahling.

Username hidden
(23989 posts)
random thought, if single men are a dime a dozen why can't I find a suitable new playmate?

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(21526 posts)
Second random fact...

When I have a few drinks, I tend to leave VERY long posts in forums ( sorry)

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
I have no problem telling off stupid parents in public.

A woman was on her cell phone SCREAMING and belittling her ex husband in the grocery store. My daughter and I were in the next isle over and heard everything. I seriously did not think it was a conversation my 8 year old daughter should be subjected to. When I went into the next isle I had seen the woman's 2 children were with her! One was maybe 3 the other was about my daughters age. Poor kids had to hear that crap! I walked over to her and said Maam I realize most of us have ex husbands but I do not think my daughter and the entire dairy section need to know about your personal life. Perhaps you can take that conversation outside. She FLIPPED Blah blah blah blah Accused me of being a rude woman and I should have a happy new year lol The little elderly man that was with his wife thanked me. They had been listening to her for over 15 minutes before I got there...

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  651  652  653  654  655  656  657  658  659  660  ... 713  Next »
6551 to 6560 of 7123
TOPIC: Post one random fact about yourselves
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.