Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Getting Started › Post one random fact about yourselves
TOPIC: Post_one_random_fact_about_yourselves
« Prev  1 ...  651  652  653  654  655  656  657  658  659  660  ... 707  Next »
6551 to 6560 of 7064
User Details are only visible to members.
I love lesbians lol. They are a group of people that I find so warm and accepting. Never fear, I still love cock lol. But the more I am around lifestylers and then around others...the less I like lifestylers I am finding. I do adore certain ones however, but they also do not party at swing clubs. I find that funny lol. And I'm not even hung over. I like that LOL.

Username hidden
(23989 posts)
Congratulations on your new home, how exciting for you!!

Username hidden
(23989 posts)
Congrats NJ. We'll bring the scotch and appetizers

Acushnet MA
Username hidden
(187 posts)
Congrats on the house!!

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
I have bought 4 pair of Jante shoes in the past week :) I think I might have a shoe obsession.

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
Both depressed. Wife hurt her back and we have to cancel out of our party for tonight. Damn. Oh well always next year...

Acushnet MA
Username hidden
(187 posts)
Still sounding trannyish LOL....I should go to the club in my afro wig and platforms.

Username hidden
(23989 posts)
I am getting laryngitis. Fantastic, since we are partying at a gay vanilla bar tomorrow night LOL...I'm gonna have to wear a goddamn sign that says "I really am an innie" if I sound like this still LOL.

Username hidden
(23989 posts)
We all have our up and down days...and days when we're up and down (yes, there's a difference, dammit!).

We love to quote Forrest Gump. I cry too...why is it that it takes a guy with a sub par IQ to understand how to unconditionally love a woman? hmm? hehehe.

That or my dog. He loves me on bad hair days, and so on.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5604 posts)
4 day weekends give me an all new respect for stay at home moms. I don't know how you do it. If I were one I'd either be an alcoholic or in prison. These people are crazy lol.

Username hidden
(23989 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  651  652  653  654  655  656  657  658  659  660  ... 707  Next »
6551 to 6560 of 7064
TOPIC: Post one random fact about yourselves
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.