Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Getting Started › Post one random fact about yourselves
TOPIC: Post_one_random_fact_about_yourselves
« Prev  1 ...  2.1  3.1  4.1  5.1  6.1  7.1  8.1  9.1  10.1  11.1  ... 713  Next »
62 to 71 of 7123
User Details are only visible to members.
Kbn I have a small bodhran (bought in a music store in Dublin) that I've tried to teach myself-unsuccessfully-to play. I also live the congos. Very cool you play those!!!

RF: for the very 1st time EVER- my boobs have shrunk. (no worries for their fans-they're still Big! lol)

Username hidden
(230 posts)
I play bodhran, congas, drum kit, and dombek.

Washington DC
Username hidden
(3 posts)
Retiring?

I was hoping for an interview. :/

Cocoa Beach FL
Username hidden
(8456 posts)
If I was a rock god I bet I would be WAY more fun.

South Beloit IL
Username hidden
(1174 posts)
My X-boyfriend has a house on the water in Maui....but he isn't exactly a rock god.

Jackson MS
Username hidden
(5451 posts)
Maui is very nice! ... Nothing but good memories that's for sure.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(6115 posts)
We are permanently retiring from the local Gang Bang Club ownership.

Jackson MS
Username hidden
(5451 posts)
As a bunch of you already know, we live on Maui... one of the top playgrounds of the rich and famous. And a whole lot of not famous, but disgustingly rich. Now, because of the line of work my husband and I are in, we usually end up at these people's Maui houses.

Sammy Hagar has a huge home on the edge of a cliff overlooking the ocean way out in the middle of nowhere. Steven Tyler's house is right on the side of the road next to the ocean in south Maui. You would never know you were standing outside of Academy Award winner Clint Eastwood's house as his gate is so incredibly nondescript. Laird Hamilton and Gabrielle Reese's previous home here had the most gorgeous home gym and CRAZIEST pool and waterslide.

Wailuku HI
Username hidden
(2094 posts)
And BTW...Ole GW is about 6'1" (or better)...that surprised me.

Tramp

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(2965 posts)
He is...and just exactly the kind of "cut-up" you see on TV.

I don't at all take politics seriously, and I'll never (not in a genuine way) debate who is good/bad, but...

GW is likely the most hilarious and engaging Sonoma bitch (slapped me on the back so hard I thought I'd broke something) have ever met in my life.

Had me feeling so at ease, I felt as though I could have kicked my shoes off and propped my feet up on the Oval Office desk.

(Prolly wouldn't have been a good idea though)

Tramp

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(2965 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  2.1  3.1  4.1  5.1  6.1  7.1  8.1  9.1  10.1  11.1  ... 713  Next »
62 to 71 of 7123
TOPIC: Post one random fact about yourselves
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.