Post one random fact about yourselves : Swingers Discussion 1263291061
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting StartedPost one random fact about yourselves
TOPIC: Post one random fact about yourselves
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... More 
Start   61 to 70 of 6647   End
User Details are only visible to members.
RF

My significant other says I'm a gentleman and my ladies always cum first. Oh yes sometimes time I take innocent nursery rhymes, change the words a little and make them erotic. I was a jock now I'm just a guy with a fat co@k.

Denton TX
Username hidden
(5 posts)
RF

I can remember buying milky way bars for a nickel and I can still remember the first lie I ever knew was a lie. I didn't know you could do that at the time.

Danville VT
Username hidden
(7484 posts)
Uhm, Mrs. SnT.....I know someone you might could possibly sugar talk into trying to find one for you.....and maybe even get it hand-delivered if they find it soon enough!

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10676 posts)
I only have ones from cars, boat trailers and motorcycles I have owned :(

That really doesn't sound that hard to find. I'll ponder what one is worth :) and get back to you.

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3331 posts)
RF: I am looking for an old license plate, one from Ohio, year 1976-77 I might be able to come up with a fair, um, trade, FF, if you find me one.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7268 posts)
By nature I am more of a protector, or guardian if you will. Years of being the neighborhood "Big Brother" dammit. LOL. I tend to watch everything going on around me in all situations.

Burleson TX
Username hidden
(3122 posts)
Going up for my interview in 10. Its been almost 7 years since i last did this and never does not suck lol. Ugh.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
RF: I have a collection of cell phones of past and license plates from vehicles of past. I have a abstract in mind for them jointly but just haven't decided if the cell phones should be in parts or whole or mixed some parts some whole. I find it interesting that I don't have any beepers, those where leased like a rotary land line was back in my teenage years.

The pieces rough thought line is "emotional connections" through the years. I invasion it as rectangle-ish in shape but am not ruling out a circular shape completely. Basement mancave artwork at its finest :)

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3331 posts)
Holly and Kibbles, you two are too funny! I actually made a coconut bra a couple years ago. Turns out I should have bought a larger coconut! ;^D

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8745 posts)
"OOOOO, what a lovely bunch of coconuts!" {in an exotic accent}

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10676 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... More 
Start   61 to 70 of 6647   End
TOPIC: Post one random fact about yourselves