Post one random fact about yourselves : Swingers Discussion 1263291051
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting StartedPost one random fact about yourselves
TOPIC: Post one random fact about yourselves
GoTo Page: Less ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... More 
Start   51 to 60 of 6751   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Buddick

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(5150 posts)
Sexual excellence has got NOTHING to do with excellent sex, it's about becoming someone who is traveling on The Road to Enlightenment! It's a higher calling for sure, but a worth while one. Sometimes when we have been with ladies........ we have looked into their eyes and actually seen their soul/spirit. It's what makes it worth while and does not matter if we have fucked them or not. It has been Fulfilling and time very well spent.

It's about becoming a Bodhisattva! Meaning one who is truly Enlightened! Think of Bodhi in the movie Point Break. .

Bonneau SC
Username hidden
(334 posts)
@KJ what teams do you cheerlead for :)

OT/RF I was in drama club in Jr. High.

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3861 posts)
RF = I (female) am the football fan of the couple hahahaha Thanks dad !!

Wilmington NC
Username hidden
(142 posts)
RF: after the falcons game is over early in the season I/ we lose interest in football these days. Same on Saturdays with college ball ,we listen out doors more times then not on the radio to games with weather permitting. If the dawgs play early that is first preference. LSU second , with Gator hating in a solid third place.

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3861 posts)
We're only down by 1.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(8343 posts)
Random fact::: it seems the dirty birds and Ain't are having a outta dome Sunday.

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3861 posts)
I'm not the originator. DD in Texas used the all-caps version when she shared with me that it turns whatever you type prior to it into a joke. I would imagine JK or J/K would work too, but I'd think you'd want to use a larger acronym if what preceded it was particularly vile. Lest someone think you insincere. Seems you're granted absolution when you use it. For Catholics, its like the sacrament of Recociliation on Sunday after knocking the bottom out on Friday and Saturday nights.

Now, a double meaning to the word Snort? That's unheard of, but I'll inquire with the members of the double-secret clandestine group to which I belng. They may know.

RF: I'm a member of a few of these groups, but I'm the President/Moderator/League Commissioner of none.

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(8343 posts)
I'm thinking out loud that *snort and snort might have some underling meaning now. Fuck !!!!

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3861 posts)
I'm impressed with the all caps version you dialed up brah

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3861 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... More 
Start   51 to 60 of 6751   End
TOPIC: Post one random fact about yourselves